Could someone help with me some All stars transformed models from the old forum?

Hi everybody!

I´m looking for All stars transformed models for quite some time now, specially for the Ferrari Testarossa and the Sega arcade machines models.

Unfortunately the DL link for the models of the old forum is not available offline: https://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=48986

Could someone help me?

Thanks in advance,
I've had a look and theres no link in the topic. People had to PM the user who did the work.

I'll ask the other staff see if they have anything. Otherwise I hope a user here has them.

Good luck.

I've had a look and theres no link in the topic. People had to PM the user who did the work.

Interesting, I thought there was a hidden link or something, but since I don´t have an account at the old forum I could not confirm it.

I'll ask the other staff see if they have anything. Otherwise I hope a user here has them.

Thanks a lot for your support!

Interesting, I thought there was a hidden link or something, but since I don´t have an account at the old forum I could not confirm it.

Thanks a lot for your support!
It seems none of the staff have them. You could try messaging @Esppiral on here. I'm not sure how active they are these days mind.

I'll keep thinking.

Back