Crypto Currency and NFT's

what is known about many of these right now is that they generally do searches and basically Frankenstein together actual artist’s pieces without their knowledge or consent. Basically theft

Whilst I agree that a level of scepticism about AI art and its ramifications on real artists is warranted, this is totally incorrect and not at all how text2img models actually work. Criticise, but don't misinform.

BloodyHeartland reported my previous post lol. Don't abuse the report system plz & thnx <3

Just making sure people aren’t misinformed without resorting to some smug attitude about it. If you are going to lie about something you really don’t deserve to be site staff.

Just making sure people aren’t misinformed without resorting to some smug attitude about it. If you are going to lie about something you really don’t deserve to be site staff.
I mean, you can literally read the research papers on how these models actually work and even audit the source code of Stable Diffusion itself to see that what you're saying just isn't true. But I guess having a non-informed emotional response and echoing misinformation is less work.

Something I've never shared with the Dojo is that I'm heavily involved with different types of investments. If you have some spare cash now is the time to buy and invest in crypto. There is going to be a big cryto bull run after the Bitcoin ETF and halving event April 2024. Bull run will most likely start mid 2024-2025. If your new to crypto and want to invest in safe reliable crypto choose Ethererum and Bitcoin. Ethererum price is about $1,850.00 per coin but the price forecast during the bull run is projected to be $8k-$25k. I'd be willing to almost bet my life on it. Bitcoin is current $36k per coin but its forecast to hit $100k and up. I'm willing to almost bet my life on it. Now is the time.

My current crypto portfolio

Ethererum
XLM
XRP
Polygon
Cardano
Near PROTOCOL
Mina Protocol
Dogecoin
Shiba Inu
Hedera
Vechain

I'm not financial advisor just sharing my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: JPZ
Back