DALL E Mini - With the right prompt we can make it happen...

I’ve been talking about the technology with a friend of mine that works at Amazon. The implications from this technology is going to be felt for a very long time to come. Here’s a cliff notes breakdown of what’s happening for those unaware-

I’ve been talking about the technology with a friend of mine that works at Amazon. The implications from this technology is going to be felt for a very long time to come. Here’s a cliff notes breakdown of what’s happening for those unaware-

I was only joking with this post but I truly believe that the world is not going to be the same after this thing is available to the public. In 30 years people aren't going to believe there was a time when this stuff didn't exist.

Shenmuuuue4.jpg

A new playable character in Shenmue IV?

1654631504227.png

I decided to put Shenmue with banana and apple... i put this because of the 110 Industries tweet at that time.

This was the result...

1654636187840.pngRyoBananaApple.jpgRyoHazukiBananaApple.jpg

**Thread merged**

Recently I found out about Google's AI called DALL・E that can create images out of the text that you provide in the search box. The images are created via AI. It's pretty amazing.

I thought I'd type in "Shenmue 4" just for fun. I got the attached result. It's quite amazing how AI has created these images.

If you are interested in typing in any random text to see what AI creates for you, you can use this link:
👆
The website is a little slow at the moment though 😄.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-13 171837.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-13 171837.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that it works okay sometimes, but I looked up this text "Ryo Hazuki with Nozomi Harasaki" and I got a picture that looks like it is from the Ring (Japanese horror movie) 😱.

I'd be interested to see if any of your guys are interested in this AI thing, and if you find any interesting pictures 🤩.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-13 172952.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-13 172952.png
    953.3 KB · Views: 22
The AI doesn't have context for who Ryo Hazuki is, so it just infers that it's a japanese name and generates a japanese looking person. Same with Nozomi. If you use "Shenmue" or "Shenmue Ryo" then you end up with better (but very cursed) results:
View attachment 16427
View attachment 16428
View attachment 16429
View attachment 16430
View attachment 16431
View attachment 16432
View attachment 16433
View attachment 16434
View attachment 16435
View attachment 16436
View attachment 16437
View attachment 16438

Wow 🤭, you have found some awesome pictures 😲. That maternity photo has to be my favourite 🤣.

Back