Darts 7 a single round high score

Now I have beaten the four darts 7 player: a boy, an old man, a baseball fan, a middle-aged man. But the black man is unbeatable.

The world record of Shenmue I darts 7 is 757. It seems you must finish a game with at least 700 to beat the black man. It's impossible for me.

I wonder if there is anyone who can beat this monster. Or is there any secret skill to defeat him?

I don't know why there is no sound in this video I recorded with OBS. This happens sometimes, so I put my favorite song inside. I often listen to this song while running on the road.

Now I have beaten the four darts 7 player: a boy, an old man, a baseball fan, a middle-aged man. But the black man is unbeatable.

The world record of Shenmue I darts 7 is 757. It seems you must finish a game with at least 700 to beat the black man. It's impossible for me.

I wonder if there is anyone who can beat this monster. Or is there any secret skill to defeat him?
Barry Jones is ridiculously precise and he averages 700+ points per match. I got close to beating him once by abusing the pause button, but you can't really afford to make mistakes and you also want him to miss a few shots, which is a rare occurance.
It gets even more complicated when you consider it can take up to half an hour just to go for a bullseye or a triple 20.

My advice would be to give "pause buffering" a try. While it might be seen as cheating, the game doesn't help you at all, so you could in theory press START constantly to "facilitate" the process.

Barry Jones is ridiculously precise and he averages 700+ points per match. I got close to beating him once by abusing the pause button, but you can't really afford to make mistakes and you also want him to miss a few shots, which is a rare occurance.
It gets even more complicated when you consider it can take up to half an hour just to go for a bullseye or a triple 20.

My advice would be to give "pause buffering" a try. While it might be seen as cheating, the game doesn't help you at all, so you could in theory press START constantly to "facilitate" the process.
So, there is no easy way to defeat him. OK, I will try harder.

Is Barry that hard to beat? I never had a problem with him, I always found the professional in Blue Sky Garden to be a lot harder.

I cant remember if this is true, but when I first played the games years I go, I swear there was a darts player who you could easily beat twice, then the third he was rock hard. So I would quit the third, then re-do the first two for easy money.

Is Barry that hard to beat? I never had a problem with him, I always found the professional in Blue Sky Garden to be a lot harder.
When you first meet him, the first two games are easy. But from the third game, he becomes the world record player and unbeatable.

I cant remember if this is true, but when I first played the games years I go, I swear there was a darts player who you could easily beat twice, then the third he was rock hard. So I would quit the third, then re-do the first two for easy money.
Yes, you are right. From the third time, he becomes a monster.

Back