Data Discs Working on Shenmue II LP!

It's been shipped. This 2nd one doesn't ship until January so at least it's a ways off.

I ordered 1 of each, plus the slip case.

Oh damn, what a shame. It's one of my major pet peeves when stuff like that happens. As exciting as it is to have the surprise of ordering it, i'd much prefer they tell us in advance this will happen. Either that, or they should've held off selling the repress of the first vinyl until announcing the 2nd one.

Ordered 2 limited editions to go with my S1 limited editions. And the slip cases of course. Have been waiting so long for DATA Discs to do S2. Delighted

Oh damn, what a shame. It's one of my major pet peeves when stuff like that happens. As exciting as it is to have the surprise of ordering it, i'd much prefer they tell us in advance this will happen. Either that, or they should've held off selling the repress of the first vinyl until announcing the 2nd one.
Yeah, I grabbed the first one because I thought they may not be available again. And then they immediately announced the they scored the sequel right after mine shipped.

I'm in Canada so shipping isn't cheap. Still pretty excited about getting them though.

With this anime coming, international shipping is going to drain a lot of funds.

I was also informed of this in an email the other day - I ordered the slipcases separately so not sure if I'll get it next week or not...? At any rate not long till January now anyway :)

I was a bit bummed by the later release for the slip cover, but on second thought I don't want mine to ship until after Christmas. Shipping is super slow right now; Canada Post is obviously overwhelmed, and even Amazon isn't meeting two day shipping. Best to wait till after Christmas so it doesn't get lost.

Guess I'm not getting mine until next year since I ordered one with a slip cover.

Pretty bummed on this one. First they wouldn't recognize my account anymore even though they constantly sent me newsletters up until some time before this release was announced. Then I saw they only accept credit cards wich I don't have anymore. And then I saw that it was all a moot point anyway because they are unable to ship to any EU country period.

So yeah I guess I have to miss out on this. At least for the time being.

I think some of the Slipcase orders have been shipped. I swear I saw a post on the Shenmue 500K Facebook page of someone in Germany who had received their order complete with slip case earlier this week.

Got mine today. It's really nice. I got the regular edition, special edition, and the slip case.

I don't have a record player so it's just for show for the time being. Not sure what I'll do with those prints it came with. Maybe one day I'll frame them as someone else showed earlier in the topic. Wish I could listen to it...

Just went to check my account @ Data-Discs and it says:

OrderDatePayment StatusFulfillment StatusTotal
ORDERNO*Sep 18, 2020PaidUnfulfilled£79.97

Unfulfilled? Does that mean it is still processing or is it cancelled?

Think it just means they haven't shipped it yet.

It's a small gripe but I wonder why they didn't use the original art, with Ryo hover-handing over Joy's arse :unsure: :sweatsmile:

shenmue_2_eur_1.jpg

Back