DC music for Shenmue II

Used the upload site that LemonHaze used earlier in the thread:

If there are complications with that service I'll just upload it to my site later. Enjoy!
After downloading the file "Shenmue2Pc_DreamcastMusic_7z" I need to extract it to a "Mods" folder?
SMLaunch\sm2\Mods

Right?

And, I have installed "Shenmue Audio Restoration Project" in "Mods" folder. This will not conflict?

After downloading the file "Shenmue2Pc_DreamcastMusic_7z" I need to extract it to a "Mods" folder?
SMLaunch\sm2\Mods

Right?

And, I have installed "Shenmue Audio Restoration Project" in "Mods" folder. This will not conflict?
They change different things, so there shouldn't be any conflict. But check over the rest of this thread, as there are a few songs you might not want to replace + at least one extra that someone posted.

At some point I guess we should probably make an "optimized" pack that only includes the best options for each song.

They change different things, so there shouldn't be any conflict. But check over the rest of this thread, as there are a few songs you might not want to replace + at least one extra that someone posted.

At some point I guess we should probably make an "optimized" pack that only includes the best options for each song.
Thanks

Used the upload site that LemonHaze used earlier in the thread:

If there are complications with that service I'll just upload it to my site later. Enjoy!

In the event of any problems with a full replacement, we can make note of them and just drop the ones that don't sound right unless they also happen to be broken in the original state too.
Hi there, please may you reupload this if possible? Looks like the link has expired.

I've reuploaded the file here: https://anonfiles.com/pbu1Gfr7p7/Shenmue2Pc_DreamcastMusic_7z

This was an amazing discovery by @Sappharad and it's always surprised me how little traction this particular mod has gained within the Shenmue community.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm surprised this isn't one of the most popular mods. Along with the widescreen patcher and the audio restoration, these make the modded PC version almost perfect and definitely the definitive, though the recent Shenmue Undub release does come close, especially emulated at higher res! It's just the much faster loading, especially on SSD, that pushes these over emulated DC for me.

I wonder why the one I uploaded to AnonFiles is gone already. Taken down because of copyright issues? It would be nice if it could be hosted somewhere that it won't be removed from within three months.

I wonder why the one I uploaded to AnonFiles is gone already. Taken down because of copyright issues? It would be nice if it could be hosted somewhere that it won't be removed from within three months.
anything like MEGA or MediaFire work?

Unfortunately:

503 Service Unavailable​

No server is available to handle this request.

Not sure if this is a temporary site-side problem or not, will try again later.
Here:

It's supposed to be deleted after 30 days of inactivity, so I'm not expecting it to still be there in a month or two. But at least you can download it right now.

Here:

It's supposed to be deleted after 30 days of inactivity, so I'm not expecting it to still be there in a month or two. But at least you can download it right now.
Hey B-Man,
would you be so kind to reupload this link for me?
Ty

Back