Discord Server to learn Japanese

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Shenmue III Trial
Hello guys,

How are you?

Today, I'd like to share with you a project I've been working on : Japan Kankei (ジャパン関係).

Details are below :

Logo_JK_dark_v2.png
★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓
JAPAN KANKEI
★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓​

*日本語の説明はフランス語の説明の下記にあります。

2 months ago, I started this project in order to gather people that were interested in learning japanese. Every friday, I'd do a live on Twitch to share JLPT N5 grammar points and people started coming. But being limited to one time a week was something I didn't like and thought about creating a Discord server and its now done.

Here are the things that you can find/do on the server :

- Talk about japanese (or even in japanese) and share your knowledge with other members (around 200 at the moment)
- Use the Discord bot "Kotoba" to read, write kana, kanji etc
- Access to the ressources used for my stream or ressources shared by the members
- Some activities are organized during the week : reading, grammar, quiz (depends on what the members want to do)
- There's also a video games category, anime, manga, NSFW etc

Your current Japanese level doesn't matter at all. Some people just started learning kana, some are fluent, so you're all welcome.

If you want to learn Japanese, at your own pace while chilling (no pressure at all), you're more than welcome to join us. Key word of this project is "chill" because I want people to have fun while they're learning. You don't have to participate everyday, its on your free time, whenever you want and if someone ever says something bad to you, I'll just warn and ban them if needed.

IMPORTANT : most of our members are French. Some are young and some (like me) are above 30. So, for now, the Discord is in french, but I'm sure people can exchange in english too. I'd like to welcome people from all around the world on the long term and not just people from France. If you have friends that want to learn Japanese too, feel free to share the project too (I won't mind, haha). :LOL:

☆;+;。・゚・。;+;☆;+;。・゚・。;+;☆;+;。・゚・。;+;☆;+;。・゚・。;+;☆

Here's the Discord link :

https://discord.gg/kR83CU3v4Z

Not sure if we have any japanese speakers on the forum, but just in case, I've done a japanese version below.

See you around!

Best regards,

David

日本語:

皆さん、おはようございます。お元気ですか。

二ヵ月前に立てた計画について説明し、投稿させて頂きたいと思っています。
「ジャパン関係」という名前にしたプロジェクトの目的は、日本語を勉強しているフランス人の方々に同じ場所に集まって頂いて、「Twitch」というプラットフォームを通じて、毎週の金曜日(フランスの時間で午後9時から)日本語の文法の要点や語彙などについての生配信をやることです。現在、「TRY ! 日本語能力試験5級」の教科書を使いながら配信しています。

ですが、ライブだけではなく、登録者の皆さんが一緒に上手く話せるような環境も作りたいと思って、「Discord」のサーバーも設置することにしました。今の登録者数のうち、90%以上はフランス人なので、日本人の方々も参加して頂けたら嬉しいと思います。なぜかと言うと、ネイティブの方がいれば、テキストやボイスチャンネルを通じて話し合うことが出来るようになり、お互いに日本語とフランス語の勉強になると思っています。

個人的には2017年度末にパリで日本語能力試験2級を受験し、合格しましたが、それから、しばらく日本語の勉強をやめてしまいました。でも、今回は再び、日本語を学びながら、他の学習者と知識を共有して、一緒に勉強していきたいという気持ちがあります。
「Twitch」に加えて、「Discord」で漫画の読書や文法の練習などのようなアクティビティをやっています。

もし、私たちと一緒にフランス語と日本語で話したい方々がいらっしゃいましたら、是非、下記のURLを使って、参加してください。

それでは、宜しくお願い致します。

ダビッド

Discord :

https://discord.gg/kR83CU3v4Z

Last edited:
Im.french and i dont speak english very well so this server is perfect for me i'll join the server this week end thank you for this project i really want to learn japanese but i dont know how

Back