Do you guys dabble in any Mobile games?

Not very often. I used to play Let it Goat back before the usual pay to win stuff got pretty bad. Was a good time killer when on the road. Pubg mobile I play occasionally as it seems one of very few games a friend I have in China can actually play with me, but otherwise I’m not very interested in it. Surprised at how well it seems to run.

I did just the standalone games (that don't require an internet connection), like Angry Birds, Bad Piggies and Carmageddon (which I've now fully completed *4* times on my phones lol).

I dabbled in Sonic Dash for a good 7-8 months in 2016/2017 and it was AWESOME! But, I unlocked everything you could up to that point and haven't gotten back to it since.

Tomb of the Mask is decent for when you're havin a shit, Reign was an interesting Tinder-esque game about making decisions as a King, and obviously Minesweeper is Minesweeper.

Stupidly didn't realise I can connect my Xbox One controller to my phone, so I bought one of those clips you can attach to hold your phone, and have been having a ball. Downloaded GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas. Although its an s7 Edge so it can chug a little bit, but its not game breaking.

Also a few Sega classics, like Altered Beast, Shinobi, Streets of Rage.

The N64 emulator I got on the Play Store is playing games flawlessly, like OOT, MM, Mario 64, Mystical Ninja etc, but the s7 cant handle the Gamecube/Wii emu.

Tried that Call of Duty mobile, but it wasn't my style at all.

(Until a few months ago, where now you can do it on ANY phone) I have had a Sony Xperia since 2017, so I've played Judge Eyes and Yakuza on my phone (with the PS4 controller) many times, via remote play. It is AWESOME to be able to move around the house and play or watch cutscenes wile doing something else.

Stupidly didn't realise I can connect my Xbox One controller to my phone, so I bought one of those clips you can attach to hold your phone, and have been having a ball. Downloaded GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas. Although its an s7 Edge so it can chug a little bit, but its not game breaking.

Also a few Sega classics, like Altered Beast, Shinobi, Streets of Rage.

The N64 emulator I got on the Play Store is playing games flawlessly, like OOT, MM, Mario 64, Mystical Ninja etc, but the s7 cant handle the Gamecube/Wii emu.

Tried that Call of Duty mobile, but it wasn't my style at all.

I want to try and get some of the SEGA Forever games on my phone, but I don't want to play without projecting it to my TV, which causes lag. I prefer playing most things like Sonic or whatever with a controller, and when I muster up the money, I'll buy a decent adapter to make it all silky smooth.

I want to try out the Christain Whitehead ports of the some of the Sonic games, which are considered by some to be the definitive versions.

Other than, I play SEGA Heroes and Plants Vs. Zombies 2.

Back