Dojo Members New and Old

Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Ghost of Tsushima
Feels good to be lurking and posting again on the Dojo Forums! I was under the Usernames Ryo91sx and Yokosuka Martian in the old iterations of the forums. How many old school Dojo members are still around and who recently joined the Dojo community in the past year? :D

Been posting/lurking here since the old, old, old days. Can't remember what names I used to post under, but I remember getting into loads of arguments with Mittens back in the day. What a fucking legend that cunt is. Mostly just lurking these days, life's just too busy.

Think my handle was liquid rush on the prior board or something. Already can't remember.

I was mostly a lurker and would only post whenever I'd be replaying Shenmue II. I also lurked a lot in the very old Shenmue Dojo when it was Ryo's Place or something because I was looking for ways to import Shenmue II at the time. It's great though to have so many topics in the forums again; really brings me back. Does anyone know if the very old board is still up or archived anywhere?

I'm spanking new.

Whenever I wanted info on Shenmue, Google searches always revealed Dojo related content. The folks I've met so far are clearly passionate and great to communicate with.

I'm not a very social person but I wanted to at least express appreciation and perhaps garner info/facts/fun on one of my fave series.

I've not been disappointed so far :cool:

I was in 2006 on dojo's forum.
thanks for this thread, as I wonder if old members like Clint, landc, miles power; kiyuu; VGAce; Ziming are still there? did they changes their names? also, in S3, I saw something like " landc killpatick" , on contributor's book in game.
Is this our landc from 2006?

I also would like to know if a thread exists with contributors's name for S3 which are from this dojo?

Last edited:
I was in 2006 on dojo's forum.
thanks for this thread, as I wonder if old members like Clint, landc, miles power; kiyuu; VGAce; Ziming are still there? did they changes their names? also, in S3, I saw something like " landc killpatick" , on contributor's book in game is this our landc from 2006?

I also would like to know if a thread exists with contributors's name for S3 which are from this dojo?

@LanDC @Kiyuu are here but rarely post. I still see Miles post occasionally.

I’m surprised I haven’t really seen long term members post or share their impressions after Shenmue 3’s release including Spaghetti. Very curious.

Thank you, Code.
these guys were really very important for me, in my experience of Shenmue series. (even if they didn't know me :) )
As To share impressions after s3, pretty neat idea.
I will do.
looking for the good thread now ;)

Back