Double Blow

Hello,

I'm fairly sure I know the answer to this one - I'm asking more out of last-ditch desperation.

I have been playing through the remastered version on PC. I have missed getting Double Blow earlier in the game, which was my favourite move back when I played on the Dreamcast when I was much younger. I am now up to the point where I'm asking about cheap travel agencies - I take it there is no way to learn this move now without having to start again (which I am not particularly keen on).

I have searched around for some kind of save editor or a way to edit the save file to make it so I have the move without having to start again, but I don't think this would be possible as no such tool exists.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can get it? Or, if it is as I feared, am I stuck without it and I'd have to restart completely?

Thanks!

It happens on any day after asking Tom about the black car or before the three blades event or later after finding sailors from 3PM to 7PM in Suzume Park.

If you're asking about cheap travel agencies you've missed the event by a long time. I think it stops being possible to trigger the event after getting the letter from Yuanda Zhu.

Back