EDGE Magazine Cover Story: Shenmue 3

Via resetera:

sO6XSBF.jpg

No further info thus far

Nice! Google tells me the general release date for the issue is the 28th of February.

Guess we're waiting for a charitable subscriber to give scans or details of the article. Apparently it's a good write up from what someone said on ERA.

April 2019? So is it out next month? (it's been a while since I've bought a magazine, but I assume they still do that weird thing here in the UK where they label it the following month's issue when it comes out)

No, subscribers have it today, general release on the 28th.

But they label it April 2019's issue? Weird, man. Thanks for the heads up though, I'll pick it up on the 28th. Can you buy physical magazines online these days? (I remember ordering a few Metal Hammer magazines off the internet a long while ago haha) I probably won't get a chance to go into a shop until the weekend after its release.

But they label it April 2019's issue? Weird, man. Thanks for the heads up though, I'll pick it up on the 28th. Can you buy physical magazines online these days? (I remember ordering a few Metal Hammer magazines off the internet a long while ago haha) I probably won't get a chance to go into a shop until the weekend after its release.

"Monthly" magazines are released every 28 days, usually on a Thursday, so they get released earlier and earlier in the month. Usually once they get out of step like this, they name the issue with the season to give them an extra month (so this would be "Winter 2019"), but perhaps because it's right on the end of the month, they're waiting until the March 28th issue for that (and then calling it "Spring 2019").

"Monthly" magazines are released every 28 days, usually on a Thursday, so they get released earlier and earlier in the month. Usually once they get out of step like this, they name the issue with the season to give them an extra month (so this would be "Winter 2019"), but perhaps because it's right on the end of the month, they're waiting until the March 28th issue for that (and then calling it "Spring 2019").

Yeah, I vaguely remember that. I kinda miss the days I used to buy magazines. I used to get GamesMaster, the Official Sega/Saturn/Dreamcast Magazines and NGC Magazine (successor to N64 Magazine) monthly. Those were the days... My local newsagent growing up always started selling them a day early, so I used to be able to pick them up on a Wednesday.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I get the Edge as a collectors item. I do not think it will have some groundbreaking news, but if the screenshots are nice it is worth buying for sure.

Back