Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Got mine on the 23rd, picked it up today. Still haven't decided on if I want to open it or not.

So just the backer reward left. Shouldn't it have arrived by now?

Got mine on the 23rd, picked it up today. Still haven't decided on if I want to open it or not.

So just the backer reward left. Shouldn't it have arrived by now?

Some are arriving. Today I got the signed illustration and the hand-drawn character :) but Fangamer delivers stuff in batches. I guess next month we may reiceve the t-shirt and so on.

Some are arriving. Today I got the signed illustration and the hand-drawn character :) but Fangamer delivers stuff in batches. I guess next month we may reiceve the t-shirt and so on.

Wait, this stuff is being sent at the moment? Did you receive a dispatch notification? As far as I know, none of my rewards (besides the game and digital rewards) have been sent yet.

Wait, this stuff is being sent at the moment? Did you receive a dispatch notification? As far as I know, none of my rewards (besides the game and digital rewards) have been sent yet.
I got an email from Fangamer about one week ago, with a tracking code :)

I got an email from Fangamer about one week ago, with a tracking code :)

Ah cool, thanks. My fangamer page just has the game and digital rewards marked as shipped. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer. What's the signed illustration like?

Anybody know who delivers the Colissimo option in the UK?
I tried Royal Mail and Parcelforce and neither show the tracking number on their systems.

It’s actually DPD that delivered both my Colissimo ones.

Mine is a 13 digit tracking number so assumed it would be RM/PF.
I can't get any info out of the DPD website with that tracking number either lol.
I'll just have to keep tabs on the regular Colissimo website even if the tracking is pretty bad :p

Mine is a 13 digit tracking number so assumed it would be RM/PF.
I can't get any info out of the DPD website with that tracking number either lol.
I'll just have to keep tabs on the regular Colissimo website even if the tracking is pretty bad :p

It was the exact same with mine until I got a text from DPD the day before saying it was due to be delivered the following day. Really hadn’t expected that.

In Germany it will be delivered by DHL but its not a real package, its a registered letter and you have to sign for it.
The La Poste tracking number doesnt work on the DHL site, its a completely different tracking number.
And because its not a real DHL package, i cant even track it on the DHL site,
only on the site of the normal german mail service. I can see the tracking number on the DHL notification card
but it doesnt work on the DHL site.
So it was pretty much impossible for me to see where it is.
It arrived on Saturday but i wasnt home, so i have to pick it up on Monday at the post office.

The tracking number they provide is for tracking whilst in France only. Once it leaves France you need to switch to a domestic tracking service, which will be a different code. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like they provide the domestic tracking code.

Back