Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Another edition I have no money for, lol. I have the Slacker Backer edition and the Limited Collectors Edition (European, without the Dreamcast Case) on the way and that has to be it for a while.

Why do they have two websites and what's the difference? I assume, as an English person, I use the different website link the "English" twitter page links to?

You have to be careful, all the items in the french store are in french.
For example if you buy the Pix N Love Resident Evil 2 CE on the french website,
all of the artbook stuff, descriptions and so on will be in french!

Only the english site offers the items in english!

French site https://www.editionspixnlove.com/
English site https://www.pixnlovepublishing.com/

Thanks. That's a pretty weird way of doing things. Why not have one website, with a language option on the front screen or a drop down box for selecting French and English versions?

Thanks. That's a pretty weird way of doing things. Why not have one website, with a language option on the front screen or a drop down box for selecting French and English versions?
Online shops that do this, most likely have two separate wharehouses/distribution centers.

I'm not sure but not all of their Pix N Love Editions are available in english, sometimes its french only and nothing else.
But the new tweet mentions their english site, so there should be a english version of their Shenmue 3 CE.
Just dont use google search to look for it and then accidentally buy from the french shop.

I'm not sure but not all of their Pix N Love Editions are available in english, sometimes its french only and nothing else.
But the new tweets mentions their english site, so there should be a english version of their Shenmue 3 CE.
Just dont use google search to look for it and then accidentally buy from the french shop.

Oh ok.

Yea that's not a issue, I typed in pixnlovepublishing manually anyway(lol what a name).

New update! Shows what it contains, looks fucking awesome!

EGBrJYeXUAYmDsT

Still hoping that it's not too expensive. Personally think that I'll not pay more than 70 euro :p but damn do those prints and the artbook look wicked!

New update! Shows what it contains, looks fucking awesome!

EGBrJYeXUAYmDsT

Still hoping that it's not too expensive. Personally think that I'll not pay more than 70 euro :p but damn do those prints and the artbook look wicked!

All of their CE's are between 69,90 and 79,90€. Pretty sure this is a 79,90 one if its limited to 2500 copies.

If only they had got a Dreamcast case like LRG did. They could have done a PAL case to differentiate it :(

It's better then I thought, but yea seems to still be a bit overpriced(for anyone not in the UK that is), so a EU Dreamcast case would've been amazing.

I'm still going to try to nab one of these though :)

Way too high for this. What a rip off.

Fuck it, still going to buy it though :ROFLMAO:

Yea sigh it is. When the US releases a LE like this, they're like 80 USD tops(unnumbered ones would probally be as low as 70), but damn I'm a sucker for LEs, and Shenmue, so I'm going to try to nab 1.

It's weird, the LRG one was way too underpriced, and this one is quite overpriced.

Last edited:
Nah the LRG one was overpriced too. It was way more expensive than the normal Collector's Edition in Europe and other countries and the only difference is the addition of the Dreamcast case.

i think its more expensive because Pix N Love always does their own thing,
their editions are 100% their own editions that you cant get anywhere else.
If they are saying that Yu Suzuki himself helped them with this artbook, you can bet that this is true.

They also did an artbook for the Resident Evil 2 Remake and that was 100% exclusive
with notes from the developers. That version was 79,90€ on release, its now worth 250-350€.

And of course producing this stuff for only 2500 copies makes single copies more expensive.

Back