Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

I was able to track mine entering the UK at 1am on the La Poste website this morning... literally 5 minutes ago there was a knock on the door from DPD with it in-hand. Fast as hell lol.

That’s great news. Glad you got it. I’m awaiting my third copy today. Got a bit carried away when they came back in stock lol.

Lol nice!
Don't suppose there's any chance of them restocking their Shenmue HD collector edition's is there?
I missed out on it due to lack of funds at the time it was released. Haven't seen any on Ebay in the UK or US either!
That and the Limited Run Games version of Shenmue 3 are the only two I'm now missing from my collection...

Lol nice!
Don't suppose there's any chance of them restocking their Shenmue HD collector edition's is there?
I missed out on it due to lack of funds at the time it was released. Haven't seen any on Ebay in the UK or US either!
That and the Limited Run Games version of Shenmue 3 are the only two I'm now missing from my collection...

I wish! I also missed out on the Shenmue HD Pix n Love versions, which I’ve regretted ever since. Think there were only 800 odd copies made so think that’s all there will be. I’m constantly on the lookout for a copy on the secondary market nowadays.

the only one I’m missing is also the Limited Run games version although I’m not too bothered about getting that one (apart from that DC case), as I have the regular PS4 collector’s edition which is similar ‘enough’ for me. My favourite by far is the Pix N Love version as it has the best extras IMO. The book in particular.

That’s great news. Glad you got it. I’m awaiting my third copy today. Got a bit carried away when they came back in stock lol.

Yeah when I saw it back in stock I bought another as well. That's 3 for me to lol. I think there sold out for good this time.

I wish! I also missed out on the Shenmue HD Pix n Love versions, which I’ve regretted ever since. Think there were only 800 odd copies made so think that’s all there will be. I’m constantly on the lookout for a copy on the secondary market nowadays.

the only one I’m missing is also the Limited Run games version although I’m not too bothered about getting that one (apart from that DC case), as I have the regular PS4 collector’s edition which is similar ‘enough’ for me. My favourite by far is the Pix N Love version as it has the best extras IMO. The book in particular.

Yeah that's what I'm having to do too, keep an eye on sites like Ebay and hope I get lucky! lol
I'm actually tempted to give the Limited Run version a miss too, only difference is the small card and the Dreamcast case, which I can live without.
I have the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter copy with slipcase, Deep Silver Limited Edition, Pix N Love Limited Edition, GAME exclusive steelbook and TGS bandaid/plaster. For the HD releases I have the regular PAL version and the Japanese collectors edition.
Just having that PixNLove HD release would complete it for me now if I'm honest!

Yeah that's what I'm having to do too, keep an eye on sites like Ebay and hope I get lucky! lol
I'm actually tempted to give the Limited Run version a miss too, only difference is the small card and the Dreamcast case, which I can live without.
I have the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter copy with slipcase, Deep Silver Limited Edition, Pix N Love Limited Edition, GAME exclusive steelbook and TGS bandaid/plaster. For the HD releases I have the regular PAL version and the Japanese collectors edition.
Just having that PixNLove HD release would complete it for me now if I'm honest!

It seems I have the exact same copies as you do lol. I was lucky and got the steelbook sent out for no extra charge when I ordered the Deep Silver CE from GAME. Maybe they did this for everyone but not sure. Although didn’t get the band aid. Didn’t even know about it to be honest.

Shenmue-wise, my most treasured ones are my DC minty PAL I & II. Really, really would love to have the Pix n Love HD though.

Did anyone have to sign for their Pix 'N Love delivery? I am trying to figure out how my set got wrongly delivered today.

Short story:
I have the online service by the USPS "Informed Delivery" where you can sign in and track your mail and package deliveries daily. Well, I checked today and noticed that the set was marked "Delivered" and I had no mail in my mailbox. Concerned, I decided to check my neighbors mailboxes and Yep - all of my mail was delivered to my neighbor next door. (The neighbor that has their house up for sale). All of my mail including my Pix 'N Love Shenmue 3 set and the GameStop Dragon/Phoenix Mirror Medallion I ordered from eBay all in a vacant neighbor's mailbox.

That was annoying, but I have it now and I am really glad I have it.
The only thing though is, I wish I bought a second copy to open, because this is such a nice looking set with the foil sticker and all.

Did anyone have to sign for their Pix 'N Love delivery? I am trying to figure out how my set got wrongly delivered today.

Short story:
I have the online service by the USPS "Informed Delivery" where you can sign in and track your mail and package deliveries daily. Well, I checked today and noticed that the set was marked "Delivered" and I had no mail in my mailbox. Concerned, I decided to check my neighbors mailboxes and Yep - all of my mail was delivered to my neighbor next door. (The neighbor that has their house up for sale). All of my mail including my Pix 'N Love Shenmue 3 set and the GameStop Dragon/Phoenix Mirror Medallion I ordered from eBay all in a vacant neighbor's mailbox.

That was annoying, but I have it now and I am really glad I have it.
The only thing though is, I wish I bought a second copy to open, because this is such a nice looking set with the foil sticker and all.

yeah I had to sign for the copies I received. It is so nicely packaged that I’m heavily regretting not having bought the S1 & S2 Pix n Love edition.

yeah I had to sign for the copies I received. It is so nicely packaged that I’m heavily regretting not having bought the S1 & S2 Pix n Love edition.

Exactly, I totally agree. I really want the first set as well. I think I was thinking at the time "well, I want the S1 & S2 set but there are 2 versions and I would NEED to get both" I just didn't have the money at the time. Haha oh well.

Exactly, I totally agree. I really want the first set as well. I think I was thinking at the time "well, I want the S1 & S2 set but there are 2 versions and I would NEED to get both" I just didn't have the money at the time. Haha oh well.

kind of similar situation to me at the time. Had just had a baby and was being more careful with funds. And truthfully I didn’t really think they were going to be all that. How wrong I was...

I got an email saying that I have received mail at the office, I will not be back until Tuesday. Fuck, I am pretty sure it is my copy

It seems I have the exact same copies as you do lol. I was lucky and got the steelbook sent out for no extra charge when I ordered the Deep Silver CE from GAME. Maybe they did this for everyone but not sure. Although didn’t get the band aid. Didn’t even know about it to be honest.

Shenmue-wise, my most treasured ones are my DC minty PAL I & II. Really, really would love to have the Pix n Love HD though.

I just saw there's a sealed copy of the Shenmue 1 & 2 Pix N Love copy up on Ebay, but it's bundled with the Shenmue 3 Pix N Love as well, both at 269 EUROs which is out of my price range. But I thought I'd let you know incase you wanted to take the opportunity!

I just saw there's a sealed copy of the Shenmue 1 & 2 Pix N Love copy up on Ebay, but it's bundled with the Shenmue 3 Pix N Love as well, both at 269 EUROs which is out of my price range. But I thought I'd let you know incase you wanted to take the opportunity!

Thanks Sonoshee, that’s awesome of you.

I won’t lie, I am so, so tempted. It’s not cheap though...

The french Pix N Love version of the Shenmue 1 + 2 re release is by far the rarest one.
You can find the Dreamcast version of 1 and 2, the original Xbox version of 2, the japanese CE of the re release,
the EU CE of Shenmue 3, the Limited Run CE, the backer version
and the Shenmue 3 Pix n Love version in like 2-5 minutes for 20-150€.

The Shenmue 1 & 2 Pix N Love version is the opposite, you cant find it anywhere. Maybe one copy every 2-3 months
and when no one is interested in selling their copy, the version will completely vanish.

How long does shipping take for the states. I ordered this on the 18th and there is still no tracking which is making me a bit paranoid

How long does shipping take for the states. I ordered this on the 18th and there is still no tracking which is making me a bit paranoid
My pre-order went through successfully on October 10 (I actually ordered it on the 9th but my order had a payment error which I had to contact them about, and they fixed it the next day). A tracking number appeared on my order page on December 28 and it was finally delivered to my mailbox on January 4.

Back