Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

I just saw there's a sealed copy of the Shenmue 1 & 2 Pix N Love copy up on Ebay, but it's bundled with the Shenmue 3 Pix N Love as well, both at 269 EUROs which is out of my price range. But I thought I'd let you know incase you wanted to take the opportunity!

So I spoke to the seller and managed to get him to split the 2 and sell me S1 & S2 separately from 3. So thanks again Sonoshee. Delighted that I’m going to add this one to the collection.

So I spoke to the seller and managed to get him to split the 2 and sell me S1 & S2 separately from 3. So thanks again Sonoshee. Delighted that I’m going to add this one to the collection.

I was actually going to ask him to do that for me but going by past experiences, sellers usually won't do that :(
Looks like I missed out but so glad you got yours! Maybe one day I'll get mine haha

I was actually going to ask him to do that for me but going by past experiences, sellers usually won't do that :(
Looks like I missed out but so glad you got yours! Maybe one day I'll get mine haha

I was surprised when he was up for it. Expected a resounding “No!” But he’s actually really nice and reasonable. Sorry, I feel kind of bad that I took the opportunity from you now.

So even though I got the other collectors edition with the mirror/patches/lamp etc, I’ve caved and ordered this one after finding one on eBay :p I hesitated and missed out when Pix and Love first put it up on their site, so glad I’ll be getting that art book after all :) (and, you know, a third copy, as I have the Kickstarter one as well...)

Does anyone know if there are any protective cases with the right dimensions for the Pix n love series of games?

Does anyone know if there are any protective cases with the right dimensions for the Pix n love series of games?
As Spud mentioned, we've used the above guy a lot. I've used his plastic cases for everything Shenmue lol and they are really good cases! He is great, and I've already sent off a message regarding a case for the PixnLove box as I'm looking to get one myself. I'll let you know when I receive a reply.

As Spud mentioned, we've used the above guy a lot. I've used his plastic cases for everything Shenmue lol and they are really good cases! He is great, and I've already sent off a message regarding a case for the PixnLove box as I'm looking to get one myself. I'll let you know when I receive a reply.

Excellent. Thanks very much. If you can let me know what he says I’d appreciate it :)

I might get in touch with him re. the PS4 CE edition too.

Excellent. Thanks very much. If you can let me know what he says I’d appreciate it :)

I might get in touch with him re. the PS4 CE edition too.
Will do. I have spoken to him about the PS4 CE edition, and sadly he doesn't have anything that fits. He did say that he will take the dimensions into consideration for the future though.

Will do. I have spoken to him about the PS4 CE edition, and sadly he doesn't have anything that fits. He did say that he will take the dimensions into consideration for the future though.

Gotcha. Fingers crossed for the Pix one.

Gotcha. Fingers crossed for the Pix one.
Just got a message back but sadly he doesn't have anything suitable which is surprising. I thought it was very close to and N64 box, but I don't have one at hand to compare. Will have to maybe find another seller who has something. I'll send out some more messages with the dimensions in the morning and will let you know if I hear back.

Just got a message back but sadly he doesn't have anything suitable which is surprising. I thought it was very close to and N64 box, but I don't have one at hand to compare. Will have to maybe find another seller who has something. I'll send out some more messages with the dimensions in the morning and will let you know if I hear back.

No worries, and thank you. The thing about these is that it’s probably not cost effective to get custom dimensions made up unless one orders 100’s of them. I just thought maybe someone would already have made some especially as most of the Pix n Love games come in the same box format.

This wont fit perfectly but if you just want the easiest and cheapest protection,
you could just buy a slipcover for a Super Nintendo / N64 Big Box (PAL).
They are 28 cm x 22 cm x 5.5 cm i think
Pix N Love is 22.5-23 x 16.5 x 3.5

Simple protection costs 5-10€, strong acryl protection about 20€.
All of the other normal Playstation, Nintendo, Microsoft, Blu Ray whatever dimensions are too small.

Back