Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

EF8vZKBWsAEsgvO

The people who played the demo were already fans of Shenmue and paid at least $100 for that opportunity, I’m not saying that discredits their opinion but I am saying there is a bubble and it’s more likely that people who are already fans of something will generally be more positive with more of the same. Such success may not translate into significantly increasing the fannbase with newcomers and the people who dislike Shenmue will continue to dislike it. There’s going to be a lot of negative reviews, I’d suggest you’d brace yourself and just take them in stride.

They're still professional critics and journalists... I'm talking about the media reactions, in case it's not clear.

If anyone needed any proof that this game is indeed coming November 19th and will NOT get another delay, here it is.

There's too much movement going on right now for this game to get another delay. Between the surveys being finalised. The numerous special editions going on sale. The trial demo. The insistence that it will indeed hit its date.

Yeah, no question about it. It's coming next month :D

Unlike the August date where there was zero movement and it was very telling it was gonna delayed...can't say that this time...there's too much movement for it to get delayed.

Back