Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

I think there are only 900 copies, so it's probably one of the rarest versions of the Shenmue games.

Indeed. I have the original DC games unsealed but otherwise mint and those are the main ones I would never, ever get rid of. If it wasn’t for the loading times I wouldn’t even consider the PS4 version. It would however, be really amazing to have this version. Especially as I’m getting the Shenmue 3 one. And the old school SEGA box cover for it is awesome.

Anyone know when these will begin shipping?

Shenmue Master have theirs, they already did an unboxing. I hope mine comes in before the New Year.

So mine should have probably been dispatched by now then. Huh, I wonder what gives. I'll email them in a bit.

I got yesterday the tracking code from Pix'n'Love for my copy :)

They done tweeted that these are bein' sent out now-ish (y)

Yeah they’ve just started being shipped out. A few folks in France have already got theirs. Mine’s in transit on the way to the UK.

Yeah they’ve just started being shipped out. A few folks in France have already got theirs. Mine’s in transit on the way to the UK.

Yeah, I'm UK based too, but no dispatch yet. Kinda amateur to not send them all out in one go, especially with it being so close to Christmas.There's only a few thousand. Some people might have bought them as presents expecting them to arrive within plenty of time.

Yeah, I'm UK based too, but no dispatch yet. Kinda amateur to not send them all out in one go, especially with it being so close to Christmas.There's only a few thousand. Some people might have bought them as presents expecting them to arrive within plenty of time.

There were two shipping options if I remember it correctly. One by courier and the other by regular mail. Perhaps this has something to do with it. Do you happen to remember which shipping option you chose?

There were two shipping options if I remember it correctly. One by courier and the other by regular mail. Perhaps this has something to do with it. Do you happen to remember which shipping option you chose?

Ah thanks, that might be it. I actually have no idea. I probably just chose whatever was default. Or was there an option to pay customs fees up front? I usually choose that if it's an option (maybe there aren't any fees though, since it's EU delivery).

Yeah also in UK and have zero movement. I can't even remember multiple delivery options. The website was so trash and constantly crashing that I just wanted to get an order in asap. Hopefully it comes soon. Apparently this is what I chose and have:

Carrier International shipment

is this the same artbook kickstarter backers are receiving?

is this the same artbook kickstarter backers are receiving?
No, the pages shown are different from the ones in the Digital Backer Artbook

Yeah also in UK and have zero movement. I can't even remember multiple delivery options. The website was so trash and constantly crashing that I just wanted to get an order in asap. Hopefully it comes soon. Apparently this is what I chose and have:

Carrier International shipment

I checked and that's apparently what I chose too.

I checked and that's apparently what I chose too.

ok, well it seems you guys chose the default postal option which is slightly slower than the courier option. Not sure if you will get tracking with that either, so it may just show up. Don’t quote me on that though as I chose the courier.

Ah thanks, that might be it. I actually have no idea. I probably just chose whatever was default. Or was there an option to pay customs fees up front? I usually choose that if it's an option (maybe there aren't any fees though, since it's EU delivery).

Oh and you don’t get customs fees as it’s within Europe.

Back