Finding the snake leaders style

Does it matter what animals you use to describe the Snakes leader? I can’t seem to find any martial arts shops that know the style I’m describing. I’m using Snake (for obvious reasons), Leopard, Dragon and Bear. So far they’ve all just told me they haven’t got a clue! Can you still find the style if you are describing them incorrectly or do you need to describe them properly to get it identified?

I enjoyed this part but it took me ages, had to go 5 different shops before I worked it out, the shop I got the answer in was the one with a old man sleeping at the checkout.
IIRC You are on the right track just swap leopard for monkey.
They start saying things like that style does have a varation mixed in if you are on the right track.

Yeah took me a couple tries. Ironically I got it on the young dude who didn't know much lol.

Answer is:

Snake
Monkey
Dragon
Bear

I failed this at all
4 stores. I was so bad I was forced to return to the same stores over again. In my defence if you are judging it based on movements and mannerisms it can be extremely misleading. For example in first instance the way he juts out his arms mimics a grasshopper. And I’m the second to last example the way his arms sway back and forth mimics an elephants trunk. I know they alert you when they haven’t heard or such a style but it felt very trial and error

This was a terrible part of the game in my opinion. Mainly because the animals are either vague or look like the wrong one!

I'm into the martial arts lore, so I found it enjoyable due to how you are trying to find out the actual style varient and how the shop keepers and you can narrow it down to its name:
Xinyinquan followed by the actual varient of it.
But yeah I did have a hard time just looking at it by his movements my first picks were crane, monkey, elephant, panda. The shop keeper thought I was taking the piss out of him, the one near the rose garden. :LOL:

Back