Fixes/improvements you want in next patches ?

Funny how the move scrolls have a green check for the Exchange sets, but not for the Shopping.

I just had a thought; they should just remove scrolls from the store that you've already purchased just like Shenmue 1 & 2. I'm assuming they kept them in stores in case you want to buy and sell them for money but there are so many other ways to do that with all the minigames, tokens, etc.

Last edited:
Could this be used to remove the red outlines when zooming in on herbs and drawers or the blue arrows when choosing capsule toy machines and lucky hit stands?
Imo the red dots is a good feature that shouldn't be removed. That helps you to find pick able and interact-able objects much easier.
Collecting herbs gets much harder if they remove that.

Imo the red dots is a good feature that shouldn't be removed. That helps you to find pick able and interact-able objects much easier.
Collecting herbs gets much harder if they remove that.
I think it'd make you play the game more by looking out for the actual plant instead of red circles. That's what the herb maps are for. Things like the red circles and blue lines take away from the immersion into the world and instead reminds you point blank it's a video game. I'd like the option to remove them. I've seen the custom ini mod but i can't get it to work got removing the ui and i don't want to remove all ui just specific things.

Afternoon to evening transition, shadows offset gets crazy for a couple of seconds!

Can't ask for umbrellas, but people should definitely not enjoy outdoor meals at the table when is raining on their heads.
i was thinking that too! Shenmue 1 was revolutionary for people to get out umbrellas when it started raining and this game 20 years newer doesn't.

Last edited:
The umbrellas sound good, how about extra side quests and shops?

The umbrellas sound good, how about extra side quests and shops?
I think there are enough shops. Quests might be nice. I would like everyone in Bailu to have their own schedule like Shenmue 1. They seem to stay in the same place all day until after 7pm.

I agree with you on the daily scheduled routines Aman. Not many NPCs, especially many shopkeepers don't have one, and they stand in one place for 24 hours, ouch.

I think there are enough shops. Quests might be nice. I would like everyone in Bailu to have their own schedule like Shenmue 1. They seem to stay in the same place all day until after 7pm.
If you pay more attention you would notice that many do have a schedule. It’s not on the same level as S1, but it’s there

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes... Is it just me or the music is struggling more than ever since update 1.05/story dlc came out? Like sometimes the music just literally won't load at all unless I enter a shop or something. Don't remember having this problem in any of my previous playthrough. I'm on ps4 btw.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes... Is it just me or the music is struggling more than ever since update 1.05/story dlc came out? Like sometimes the music just literally won't load at all unless I enter a shop or something. Don't remember having this problem in any of my previous playthrough. I'm on ps4 btw.

Playing the DLC I did find running around New Paradise and Vendor avenue amongst other areas in evening often wouldn’t stream in music and just have ambient noises.

I’m not sure if this is a product of running everywhere and game can’t stream in fast enough, because I know in original playthrough I largely walked everywhere and found this issue less problematic.

Playing the DLC I did find running around New Paradise and Vendor avenue amongst other areas in evening often wouldn’t stream in music and just have ambient noises.

I’m not sure if this is a product of running everywhere and game can’t stream in fast enough, because I know in original playthrough I largely walked everywhere and found this issue less problematic.
Right I know what you mean. Tho I'm honestly still walking around a lot and i still get the " no music " problem. Was wondering if I was going crazy with this lol, thx for replying.

Right I know what you mean. Tho I'm honestly still walking around a lot and i still get the " no music " problem. Was wondering if I was going crazy with this lol, thx for replying.
I'm having that issue now too.

I noticed music stream issues while running everywhere no matter which build.

Mentioned on the stream yesterday, I wish we could sell individual herbs for a few bucks--not only the spare licorice.

I noticed music stream issues while running everywhere no matter which build.

Mentioned on the stream yesterday, I wish we could sell individual herbs for a few bucks--not only the spare licorice.
Definitely- I finally got the expert herbalist trophy yesterday and proceeded to sell as many sets as I could, but still have a fair few herbs left over that I can’t do anything with :(

Back