Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

Could you update Forklift to support patch v1.0.5 please? I really want to play this new patch with the recentely released japanese dub from the Audio Restoration Project.

Aaannnd 1.0.4 is up, with support for 1.05 (patch 5)!

I'm disappointed that the Queen's St. BGM still sounds awful. There's just one single instrument (the one that starts after ~25 seconds) whose pitch is completely wrong. I don't have perfect pitch but I know tone deafness when I hear it!

I have a Problem with the xinput1_3.dll. I need my old version of xinput1_3.dll for my logitech controller. If i copy the Forklift xinput1_3.dll, i can not play with my controller. But Audio and texture Mods working needs the Forklift xinput1_3.dll.

Struggling to get this to work on my Steam version. I've added the DLL files but it just launches the 1 and 2 Launcher.

Since this game is on steam, can we use steam's mod features to add mods to this game like you can with skyrim?

Hello everyone,

A bit late to the party, bear with me...
I used wudecon to extract files from .tad files.

Now I have a whole bunch of png I can work with.
Perfect.

facehbkia.png

Why so many duplicate textures ? Which one should I edit ?
Let's say I want to draw a silly mustache with Paint on my Ryo and load it back into the game.

Should I just drag and drop the modified texture to Forklift "mods" directory ?
I know I am supposed to respect a certain directory structure according to hashes/filenames with Wulinshu. But I am quite confused about how to use it.

Can anyone shed some light ?

Sorry guys, I forgot to respond here.

The server has been a little unstable recently. The version message shows up if it can't connect to the server, or if the version string is different from the built-in one.

Recently, the server has been going down for some weird reasons which is why it's been showing it. There's no update, but it should be okay now.

Hello. There is a small problem. Forklift installed the latest version, from this topic Forklift.v1.0.6.zip . When I start the game, a warning appears that I need to update to the new version.

Back