Futurama

How are people finding the new season? It's not really won me over yet to be honest. A lot of the concerns I had seem to be there. Keeping my fingers crossed that the best episodes are still to come.

How are people finding the new season? It's not really won me over yet to be honest. A lot of the concerns I had seem to be there. Keeping my fingers crossed that the best episodes are still to come.

no complaints from me, any new futurama is all good.

from what i've seen of the recent last 2 episodes, its very much like previous seasons.

the only thing i wish disney plus would of done was to post all the new episodes at once. it's so much more enjoyable to watch them back to back, rather than one a week (for me, that goes for all tv shows).

I liked last week's episode more than today's,which didn't have my interest the entire time. But I haven't seen all of the last batch of revival episodes or the 4 TV movies, so I've just been jumping around the series all over and revisiting original episodes and exploring the first revival episodes and glad to see such a good show with an interesting history persevere after all these years.

I'm enjoying it so far. Started a bit slow with the predictable self reflection on cancelation. Threw me for a loop when they had Amy matrue in the 2nd episode. Third episode was simply funny.

Reactions: red
Back