Gambling

Roll it on top for me. Save just before then bet max. If you lose quit and reload other wise quit, save then repeat.

There's a few (thank the lord for copy and paste)

No. 9 Warehouse, Fortune's Pier, Aberdeen $5 $20 Hanping Deng
Closed off area opposite the Come Over Guest House, Green Market Qtr, Wan Chai $50 $300 Yuanming Li
Closed off area opposite the Come Over Guest House, Green Market Qtr, Wan Chai $100 $500 Qichao Liang
Opposite Bar Liverpool, White Dynasty Qtr, Wan Chai $10 $50 Zongren Nan
By the South Carmain Quarter gate, White Dynasty Qtr, Wan Chai $20 $100 Yongxing Fan
Next to Prophecy Fortuneteller's, Lucky Charm Qtr, Wan Chai $10 $100 Zhiqing Shi
Near the Thousand White Quarter gate, Dragon Street, Kowloon $10 $100 Tanghan Song
In an alley opposite the Three Birds Building, Dimsum Qtr, Kowloon $100 $500 Jianguo Po

For me, I prefer Big or Small. Worker's Pier (cannot recall which warehouses) has them and Dragon Street as well as Old Gov't Site in Kowloon.

Thank you for sharing this. Actually, a lot of stars and famous personalities play poker, but they get a lot of criticism from this and I don’t understand the reasons for this hat. This is their choice and the person should not limit himself in his desires. For example, my elder brother constantly plays slots and poker at clubvip777 and even despite the hatred of gambling, I accept his decision and this is completely normal. Everyone has the right to decide how to spend his leisure time and no one has the right to judge him for it. This is my personal opinion. What do you think about it?

Last edited:
Back