GamesMaster TV Series (and Kickstarter book!)

bcdcdude

Dude with tweed :)
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
PSN
bcdcdude
Steam
bcdcdude
I saw this Kickstarter today -
I was wondering if anyone in the UK ever watched the show back in the 90's? I have happy memories watching this (Sir Patrick Moore as the GamesMaster!) with some cracking challenges. I'll never forget the guy who defeated 100 players at Virtua Fighter 3 or the fellow who tried to finish stage 1 of Virtua Cop 2 with 2 machines simultaneously.

Apparently there's a quote in the book where he goes "What's an N64? Is it a car?" or something!

Big love for the man! A mate of mine has pledged to have a Skype chat with Dominik Diamond. I am reasonably jealous~ (I've just gone for the signed book. I hope he writes "pants" somewhere)

I was born and live in America but I have watched GameMaster and Bad Influence on YouTube. They were very fun shows and I hope this book is a success!

/\ classic. lol

if i remember correctly, they use to get 2 mum's of gamers to compete against each other for a prize for their kid.:ROFLMAO:

they could quite easily bring it back as there is nothing much good on live tv.

Biggest Sore loser in history lol
If you go for the biggest pledge, you get to meet both of them to bury the hatchet and get a tattoo together haha! Alas, I don't have the funds ^^;

It would be fun to see someone try to make a show like this nowadays. It'd be easier with YouTube and such.

Back