General Air Twister Talk

We need to spread the word to journalists to ask Yu about Air Twister sales in his next interview. Probably can't tell us exact numbers but can probably sales if it sold well enough.

We need to spread the word to journalists to ask Yu about Air Twister sales in his next interview. Probably can't tell us exact numbers but can probably sales if it sold well enough.
It's probably very niche since they didn't even bother to sell it on the Asian PlayStation Store and I couldn't purchase the game because of that.

I keep playing the game (ps5 and steam deck), et yes i really like the game so far
I don't think it is as good as Panzer Dragoon Orta (one of my favorite game of this kind) but it is a very good succesor to space harrier

i played about 5h in total and i would give him a 8/10

Air Twister was good, no question but I'm currently replaying S1 again and I must say I still enjoy the original Space Harrier a little bit more than Air Twister.

Haven’t played loads of it, but it’s pretty great I thought.

That soundtrack though - I detest it absolutely. Queen being (in my opinion) the worst music in the world, I do not need to listen to a soundalike while I’m playing it.

That said, I just turned the music volume down and listen to whatever else in the background in place.

Just installed this on my Mac mini for the first time, but it's pretty darned fun. Definitely gonna give it some time and hopefully beat it, unlike space harrier D:

Never gonna beat that damned game

Haven’t played loads of it, but it’s pretty great I thought.

That soundtrack though - I detest it absolutely. Queen being (in my opinion) the worst music in the world, I do not need to listen to a soundalike while I’m playing it.

That said, I just turned the music volume down and listen to whatever else in the background in place.
The more I’ve played it, the more I like it - it’s fantastic. I still can’t get on with the soundtrack, and the menu system was a bit impenetrable at first, but it’s a great thing to play casually - casually as in it’s not a 30 hour in-depth narrative thing, just pick it up for an hour.

Genuinely was a bit surprised as I didn’t like the look of the graphics at all from screenshots I’d seen beforehand, but nah, was wrong, top game all round for me, excluding soundtrack.

Reminds me a lot of playing stuff in the early 90s as a kid and trying to get further each time, haven’t felt like that with a game for a long time, the linearity of it serves it well.

Back