General Virtua Fighter Talk

Favourite title
Shenmue IIx
Currently playing
Ghost of Tsushima
PSN
mjqjazzbar
If they got RGG to add a quest mode with their unique sense of humor--would be a bit jarring, but what a way to get "normies" into the game--& reintroduce that stellar VF4: EVO tutorial, hello greatest fighting game ever. Seems unlikely, but hell... let's dream.

Wonder why I'm getting constantly smashed by this 26 Wolf...(that it keeps putting me against 4 times over) oh cus player is a 37 Grimslayer with some of their other characters putting them in top 200 in the world.

It's basically Virtua Smurfing now. Don't mind being beaten by visibly higher ranked players but getting schooled by players 3 ranks below because of this dumb system sucks.

Kyo_JP

Today is a Diamond
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown
PSN
ElBidimensional
PS Plus subscription off until October, but I am planning to play A LOT VF3tb during my holidays

Favourite title
Shenmue
PSN
Jrockstr
Does anyone know how it's been doing sales wise have they released any numbers since the game came out?

Tentei

ライトニング
Favourite title
Shenmue II
PSN
miraigaara
see still none of you want some fucking smoke.

PSN
danmann861
Steam
danielmann861
Man, the online is dead where I am....I came back to it this afternoon and spent about 40 minutes waiting for a ranked match.

Granted, I'm in Australia so I don't know what it's like for other territories?

I'm waiting for the next patch before touching it again. Hopefully it sorts out the 'fight the same guy 5 times in a row' problem it currently has. I would wager that's what a lot of players are doing