Ghost of Tsushima.

It comes out 3 days after my birthday. Instant buy for me.
This years releases are going to be crazy.

I'll grab it on sale in a year or two. Perhaps download only. My physical wishlist the past two gens essentially been Metal Gear/RE/Yakuza/ Shenmue/team Ico.

looks good but ill wait for review. its too easy for computer game companies to hype up games. quite often the best looking games are flops. ( im not against mediocre games but when they cost £40+, not worth the risk)

It looks really good, but like a typical 3rd person action game from what little I've seen. Environments look gorgeous. Will likely wait for further information.

In Sucker Punch I trust. I really loved the Sly Cooper games on PS2....and I frigging adored inFamous 1 and 2 on the PS3 (less so Second Son...fun game, but I really wanted inFamous 3 with Cole instead)...I really wish they'd port inFamous 1 and 2 to the PS4...I could handle seeing those games at 1080p 60FPS.

But still, I trust this team to do right. The mood and atmosphere of this game looks incredible. If inFamous is anything to go by then the gameplay will be just as tight and fun. Yeah, I'm totally amped for this all the way. It looks damn good.

Will play it Day One with the Japanese dub for sure. In Sucker Punch I trust.

The thing I'm actually most interested in the exploration. The guiding winds thing looks cool as all hell. Also, relying on visual cues such as smoke stacks, animals guiding you and what not seems refreshing.

I'll gladly take that over a mini map in the corner...I just want to get lost in this world exploring every last inch of it.

I am quite interested in the game. The stealth sections seemed a bit like Tenchu.

I will wait a bit to see reviews if it has interesting quest design or it is a dry open world quests like farcry.

How does this compare to Sekiro? Is it just as brutal, or is it a bit more laid back?
I honestly just miss a good Tenchu game.

How does this compare to Sekiro? Is it just as brutal, or is it a bit more laid back?
I honestly just miss a good Tenchu game.
Sekiro is a bad comparison. It looks to me like the only similarities will be they both take place in Japan.

Tsushima is more exploration and role playing as a Samurai. I doubt there will be any monsters or demons, and the combat has a one hit kill approach. I hate to say this because I don't want to undermine it, but think of something like RDR in Japan.

The devs already said, that are not going to be any supernatural elements. It is game with a realistic scenario.

You can play stealthy, and it seems that the stealth gameplay an be compared with Tenchu for sure.

But the stealth gameplay should not as focused as in Tenchu. Were Stealth is the only way.

I cannot wait until i play it. I pre ordered a copy already.

Back