Happy 60th Birthday SEGA!

Thought this would be a good place to share our memories and how we will be celebrating an icons anniversary.

Yeah.. but that game gear micro announcement was very disappointing

I joined SEGA in 1983 and spent a tumultuous time together. SEGA's corporate culture is innocent, obedient, and there is also the fun of not knowing what to do. Please continue to protect this beloved corporate culture. Congratulations on your 60th anniversary.

- Yu Suzuki

I joined SEGA in 1983 and spent a tumultuous time together. SEGA's corporate culture is innocent, obedient, and there is also the fun of not knowing what to do. Please continue to protect this beloved corporate culture. Congratulations on your 60th anniversary.

- Yu Suzuki
I have a feeling, something got lost in translation here.
:D

Anyway, as I wrote in a similar thread before, here is my extended birthday message for Sega : "Hi Sega, happy birthday! Thank you for Shenmue, Virtua Fighter, Yakuza, 2-d Sonic games and all the other great stuff you did. Please make Shenmue 4, Panzer Dragoon Saga Remake, Virtua Fighter 6, Phantasy Star 5, Shining Force 3 Remake, Skies of Arcadia 2, Jet Set Radio 3 and a great new Shinobi game. And never make another 3-d Sonic game ever again, while you're at it. Thank you and have a good day."

In addition to the recent Twitter post by the Dojo regarding "SEGA's 60th anniversary avatars":

Here are a few custom ones to complete the list of Shenmue characters.
Feel free to request moreā€¦ there's certainly no lack of Shenmue NPCs to choose from. :p

Nozomi.png
Iwao.png
Ine.png
Fuku.png
Megumi.png
Tom.png
Goro.png
Chai.png
S2_Splash.png
Fangmei.png
wong.png
DouNiu.png