Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Destiny 2, Shenmue HD ;)
PSN
spud19870
NEW YEARS MESSAGE FROM US!

Thank you to all who joined us over 2023 for our content and happy new year.

We have a message for the #Shenmue community as we continue the push for the series continuation and how you can help!

#LetsGetShenmue4
#NewYear2024

๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

1000016722.jpg

Happy new year! :giggle:

This is the last year we have to be really active anyway. I definitely plan to remind SEGA every month and even every chance I get. I will not be buying any of their games until I get a statement on the situation with the Shenmue franchise.

If Shenmue 4 doesn't find a publisher and doesn't start active development this year, I think that from 2025 we should be looking for other options. Books or smaller scale games with kickstarter .

It sounds like there will be a new effort this year. Is this still evolving or did I miss something? The message doesnโ€™t specifically say how we can help.

It sounds like there will be a new effort this year. Is this still evolving or did I miss something? The message doesnโ€™t specifically say how we can help.
The end of this video does

Basically alongside the Tweetathons we are going to be harassing SEGA. So we'll post useful tweets for people to comment on etc alongside the Tweetathon each month.

Here's one to go for

Back