Have you guys explored Relationship simulators?

Not a ton outside of Newgrounds and I think those might be in a slightly different category lol

There was one I got for Switch called Summer Sweetheart. No way could I seriously recommend it but the translation was so terrible that it was hilarious trying to piece together what was actually happening. Unfortunately it got really tedious by the time I unlocked everything.

Not a ton outside of Newgrounds and I think those might be in a slightly different category lol

There was one I got for Switch called Summer Sweetheart. No way could I seriously recommend it but the translation was so terrible that it was hilarious trying to piece together what was actually happening. Unfortunately it got really tedious by the time I unlocked everything.
It's awkward when you try to immerse yourself with a virtual girlfriend but the expierence is fun if you don't treat it as anything more than an AI. I've come to appreciate how the AI in these type of game is above the average bunch. Imagine harvesting this quality of AI for a real "Meats & Bones" game. It'd be amazing.

No not yet. But I would be curious about trying out summer leasons when the PSVr2 available in a few years. That games are not my type of genre to be honest but trying out something new once in a while might be interesting.

I've been tempted but don't know of any good ones to start off with.

I guess Persona is the closest I've come with the Waifu factor and all...but real relationship simulators? No, never tried one. I don't count Persona. Yes it has the social aspect to it, but it's still mostly just a turn based RPG to me with the social stuff on the side. It's not the main focus of Persona though, It's more like perks and benefits.

But I've always been curious to try a relationship sim but never knew of a good one to try.

I've been tempted but don't know of any good ones to start off with.

I guess Persona is the closest I've come with the Waifu factor and all...but real relationship simulators? No, never tried one. I don't count Persona. Yes it has the social aspect to it, but it's still mostly just a turn based RPG to me with the social stuff on the side. It's not the main focus of Persona though, It's more like perks and benefits.

But I've always been curious to try a relationship sim but never knew of a good one to try.
Try love plus!? I'd recc it since it's fully translated(ENG) but to maximize it's gameplay value you have to be able to speak japanese. Since voice reactions req JP dialogue to interact and get any response.

P.S. The convo system is quite well design, infact...it's so good a guy married his Virtual Love plus GF over it.

Last edited:
Back