Help Make Shenmue III Most Anticipated Release of the Year

I guess it's a literal numerical list of the hype a game has generated in 2019. These voting figures don't really matter in the long run, but I guess it shows how deep the Shenmue fanbase is which is a huge plus. Death Stranding is obviously gonna be selling in the millions. And I love Shenmue, and it'll have its moment, but we definitely don't have the same numbers as the Kingdom Hearts community.

Not to say the voting doesn't matter. If it sells some more copies of the game I'll do anything.

All the games that have already come out are still on the list. It's a little confusing.

Yea, wish they were removed somehow...Shenmue III should be #2 now...

I guess it's a literal numerical list of the hype a game has generated in 2019. These voting figures don't really matter in the long run, but I guess it shows how deep the Shenmue fanbase is which is a huge plus. Death Stranding is obviously gonna be selling in the millions. And I love Shenmue, and it'll have its moment, but we definitely don't have the same numbers as the Kingdom Hearts community.

Not to say the voting doesn't matter. If it sells some more copies of the game I'll do anything.

I discovered the site through ads across N4G and other gaming outlets, so it may have a wide reach. Have to seize any opportunity we can to promote Shenmue III while we can...

Back