Help with files

Hey, I need some help. I finally bought Shenmue III on Steam, and am working on a mod that adds Ryo to another game. The mod will include his sounds, UI, animations, and model, but there's one issue - I can't get into the files of Shenmue III. If anyone could help, I'm an idiot with Umodel and Unreal Engine 4, but once I can get into the files I can assure that Ryo (and others, even enemies) will be smooth sailing.

Hey, I need some help. I finally bought Shenmue III on Steam, and am working on a mod that adds Ryo to another game. The mod will include his sounds, UI, animations, and model, but there's one issue - I can't get into the files of Shenmue III. If anyone could help, I'm an idiot with Umodel and Unreal Engine 4, but once I can get into the files I can assure that Ryo (and others, even enemies) will be smooth sailing.
If you're going to pm LemonHaze elaborate a little what is exactly your issue/s.
Are you following the steps provided at Gildor's?
Do the loaded models scroll or do they even load?
Are you in auto-check UE version mode enabled?
Forget that "idiot" nonsense, you're learning.

If you're going to pm LemonHaze elaborate a little what is exactly your issue/s.
Are you following the steps provided at Gildor's?
Do the loaded models scroll or do they even load?
Are you in auto-check UE version mode enabled?
Forget that "idiot" nonsense, you're learning.
Thank you, I figured it out, but I can't figure out where Ryo is in the files. Lot of characters to sort through and none particularly organized in a way I understand.

Back