Hidden Gems! PS2 / DC / +

Nice! Yes I played the crap out of Rogue Squadron for the N64. Interesting game, I've never heard of Crimson Skies.
I think you will like Breakdown as a whole. I just wish they had more resources to make it better because parts of it felt empty and unfinished, but I still think they did some ground breaking stuff and it sounds like perhaps Mirrors Edge was inspired by Breakdown, but I've never played Mirrors Edge.

I second 9dragons; Crimson Skies is absolutely brilliant; I've never played the full game, but I played the shit out of the demo back in 2001 or so.

I love aviation games (Propeller Arena is one of my favourite games ever), so this was right up my alley!

There are similarities between Mirrors Edge and Breakdown for sure. The combat system is somehow similar. But in total Mirrors Edge is more about platforming and running and not so much about combat. I am not very far into Breakdown though so maybe there will be more jumping elements later. I really enjoy breakdown so far. It is has a special flair and I also like the character design. I am sure i am going to have many more funny hours with that game.

You should give crimson skies a try if you can @blixt . A really nice action flying game with a cool alternative history setting. It has a great soundtrack too.
Thanks for the tip, other's in this forum likes the game as well. Unfortunately I do not own any xbox console yet but I will keep this game in mind.

I'm trying to find one interesting game I found on YT few months ago but I can't find it.
It had a very simple or uninteresting name.. I think it was named "Shaolin" for the PS2. It's not that cartoony game Xiaolin.
It was something else. Does anyone know?

Did yall ever played the "Under the radar" Shin Megami Game for the dreamcast?

Technically I think, but not really obvious. The storyline definitely fits Atlus

Back