How can I get a copy((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

Shenmue changed my life, as I'm sure it has for many others. I remember going to Japan just to visit Yokosuka, and wanting to stay. A weeks holiday turned into a 4 year life.

I remember competing with friends in speedruns to get on the leaderboard (64th) before servers went down.

Platinumed every shenmue game and got the different additions of Shenmue 3 including participating in the kick-starter. Somehow, and I am ashamed to admit this, the Shenmue World Kickstarter passed me by and it looks amazing. I first heard about it in a dreamcast junkyard video yesterday.

I read on the page they won't be available for sale and I cant find any on Ebay. Is there anyway to get one? Competition, or someone selling a spare one. I know I've probably missed the boat.

Chris

Hi Chris! That’s quite the story! Please don’t buy from ebay, as I will have some spares held back incase of hishaps! If you would like to send me a message, I can try to arrange something for you! Many thanks :)

Hi Chris! That’s quite the story! Please don’t buy from ebay, as I will have some spares held back incase of hishaps! If you would like to send me a message, I can try to arrange something for you! Many thanks :)
Just sent you a message. Thanks James.

Hello here,

I've just discovered this fantastic project, unfortunately too late to participate. Does a way to purchase an issue exists at this date ? I live in Belgium and of course i'm ok to pay the shipping cost.

I cross my fingers and in all cases, i fix a rendez-vous for issue #2 :)

Bohdan

Hello here,

I've just discovered this fantastic project, unfortunately too late to participate. Does a way to purchase an issue exists at this date ? I live in Belgium and of course i'm ok to pay the shipping cost.

I cross my fingers and in all cases, i fix a rendez-vous for issue #2 :)

Bohdan
Hi there!

There's no official way to purchase one since the Kickstarter ended, and I had a set amount produced, but I do have some spares that i'm holding for now. I'm happy to arrange to send you a spare pack. I'll message you :)

I'm very sorry but I no longer have any spare packs!

Thank you so much for wanting to support the project, keep an eye out for Issue 2 towards the end of the year :)

The magazine will be made available publically very soon, I was taking a little break but with June approaching, i'll be getting back into the swing of things as far as Shenmue World is concerned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back