How Many Shenmue 3 DLC Are Left? What Are They?

Favourite title
Shenmue
We now have 2 DLC. Does anyone know how many we have left? What content will they include? There didn't seem to be an announcement of any type on how many we can expect after these first two.

Cruise Merry, gambling type. It has been known for months now. Trophies can be checked on PS4
Thanks! So only one more DLC left? Any idea on release date? I researched a bit and found some photos of Shenhua and Ryo in different clothing, I wonder if that will be DLC as well.

Thanks! So only one more DLC left? Any idea on release date? I researched a bit and found some photos of Shenhua and Ryo in different clothing, I wonder if that will be DLC as well.
No date, but looks like it could hit the market in one month from now if they keep the current pace, but they are releasing with little previous advertisment

I researched a bit and found some photos of Shenhua and Ryo in different clothing, I wonder if that will be DLC as well.

Yeah I saw Shenhua in a green costume a while ago, hopefully these are still added as DLC somewhere down the line.

j7bdzwh3l1241.png

Back