How many users are on your ignore list?

Willom

A Superstar Rock
Favourite title
Shenmue IIx
Currently playing
Various
I have a few, but I'm interested in hearing about everyone else.

lol that conversation about VF, eh? :LOL:

I have nobody; if I want to ignore you, I just don't respond.
But I don't think I've ever REALLY put anyone on ignore on any message board, ever.

I lied: IIRC, back when the MLB teams had message boards on each team, I blocked 2 people that used to troll the shit out of me, because they (and about 300 other people) had the same default handle that they didn't change.

Thus, I had to keep track.

I blocked a couple of people on Yakuza's Reddit page, but have just stopped going there after RGG7's announcement because its basically just memes and whining now, actual conversation about the games seem rather rare!

@Truck_1_0_1_

it was just a really really bad joke, i'm so sorry

14f9454f81861bcc9154dbd7f4714f46.png

Please forgive me

Only one, and it was or is temporary.

I'm with @Truck_1_0_1_ here.
As with Twitter, I'll only mute-- or block, which is rarer yet-- if one of two things happens:
1. Someone is constantly pestering me and/or going on a rant which, try as I may, I can't avoid (again, that may be a temporary thing where they need to vent, and I'll come back later)
2. They're being genuinely, consistently nasty, and it's easier to cut one's losses with a permanent mute/block

I tend to be more of the mind that, especially for a message board, it's good to hear divergent opinions, though it's nice if they're articulated with reason (vs. merely stating claims without justification). It's a bit hubristic to think most people are below our time or minds, as if we've all the answers. That said, some absolute tosh is spit online, so I don't blame folks for a mute or two.

Nobody...have had no reason to ignore anyone (so far). The only time I'll ignore someone is if they get personal and start throwing out personal attacks...otherwise, I don't have a reason to do it...won't ignore someone just for an opinion (even if I don't agree with the opinion in question)

Back