How much will a digital copy be the after slacker backer ends?

The price is $29.99 right now on slacker backer. Will this price remain the same or increase when retail sites or steam start taking preorders?

Probably the same they decided for the physical one. Usually retail titles have the same price for digital and physical. So my guess is that it will be more expensive than now.

I think they made a mistake for only charging $29 for the digital game it should be the same price or $10 less than the physical. I think the reason why it was priced at $29 was because they thought Shenmue III was going to be a smaller project at first but it turned out to be much bigger game.

I would imagine that the game will probably be priced at around the $40 tier. If the game is as good as we all hope it is, then I could see the regular $60 price being fair but as we have seen so little, it's difficult to tell. Keep in mind all the different parties involved in this occurring all wanting their piece of the pie. It could end up releasing at the $60 price tag just to appease those involved. Of course, we all know that the less the cost, the more copies will be sold. The more copies sold, the better the chance for Shenmue IV. Here's hoping it's no more than $40.

Back