Currently playing
Hood Story: Kaito Yamazaki
How to access the story quest pack i completed the game

Attachments

• 15819808124867354030395033987810.jpg
    15819808124867354030395033987810.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
I think it doesnt work with new game plus

Where are you located? It's not out yet anywhere apart from Australia.
France but it doesnt workfor me i dont know why maube because my old save is from the end of thegame but i dont have any other save

It may depend on your region. For instance, the Battle Rally wasn't released in my timezone (EST) until 11 am or so the day of, even though some regions got it earlier in their own time zones.
Do you remember when the Battle Rally content was available in France? It may mirror the same.

France but it doesnt workfor me i dont know why maube because my old save is from the end of thegame but i dont have any other save
Have you tried to start a NG+ with that file from Niaowu? It should pop up at some point, not sure in what moment but the quest will start near to the hotel

It may depend on your region. For instance, the Battle Rally wasn't released in my timezone (EST) until 11 am or so the day of, even though some regions got it earlier in their own time zones.
Do you remember when the Battle Rally content was available in France? It may mirror the same.
It was available at midnight in france i try to play with my new game plus save to avoid niaowu prologue and then reload it maybe it will work

It was available at midnight in france i try to play with my new game plus save to avoid niaowu prologue and then reload it maybe it will work
It could work. If tomorrow still does not pop up I will try to uninstall and reinstall after having an active save in Niaowu, but not sure if it will work

UK download live. Installed the DLC. Loaded a Niaowu NG+ file, received confirmation of the DLC but can't see anybody I know next to the hotel!
It still doesnt work i've play until you need the vip card and it still dont work i will send an email to ys net

Back