How to load epic games save game on Steam version

Ok, backup your original files, and try these instead. It looks like the save format is the same.

Attachments

• test.zip
    81.8 KB · Views: 8
There is a function we could easily hook & patch:

C++:
    bool IsInstalled(ES3DownloadableContentId ID);

So should i download one of those and put it in my Shenmue3\Binaries\Win64 folder? if so which one?

So should i download one of those and put it in my Shenmue3\Binaries\Win64 folder? if so which one?
This sounds a bit weird, but can you try copying the DLC files from your Epic install into your Steam install? You can find them in the Paks folder and they're pretty small compared to the main game assets. Use the save file I sent you which errored about not having DLC installed, and not the last one I sent.

This sounds a bit weird, but can you try copying the DLC files from your Epic install into your Steam install? You can find them in the Paks folder and they're pretty small compared to the main game assets. Use the save file I sent you which errored about not having DLC installed, and not the last one I sent.
I don't have the epic version installed anymore and i stopped using epic over a year ago

I don't have the epic version installed anymore and i stopped using epic over a year ago
It seems that each DLC package has its own platform identifier. It's highly likely you can freely copy these over, since by default UE4 will always attempt to load a PAK in the Paks folder. Pretty confident this is the fix.

It seems that each DLC package has its own platform identifier. It's highly likely you can freely copy these over, since by default UE4 will always attempt to load a PAK in the Paks folder. Pretty confident this is the fix.
I think i'll speed run it through the game again, because i cant even remember my password for epic, i only had 2 games on there, this one and a metro game that i finished, thanks for all your help

Back