Interview with Ryo Hazuki’s voice actor, Corey Marshall!

Favourite title
Shenmue III
Steam
CharlespledeOB

- This is the first part of our interview with Ryo Hazuki’s voice actor, Corey Marshall!

- This is the second part of our interview with Ryo Hazuki’s voice actor, Corey Marshall!

- This is the thid and last part of our interview with Ryo Hazuki’s voice actor, Corey Marshall!

Full interview without subtitles:

Last edited:
I'll probably post the second part on this Saturday and the Third next Monday. Fix the subs is not an easy task LoL!

Thanks for the support guys!

What does Corey do for a living? Does he have other voice acting projects outside of Shenmue?
I wish someone would make a very controversial game that has to deal with political subjects. If anyone follows Corey on social media, they would know he would put on the greatest voice performance of his career.

The second part is here, I think I'll get the third one done by Monday! Thanks for the support everyone <3

- This is the thid and last part of our interview with Ryo Hazuki’s voice actor, Corey Marshall!

Full interview without subtitles:

I wish someone would make a very controversial game that has to deal with political subjects. If anyone follows Corey on social media, they would know he would put on the greatest voice performance of his career.
All I know about Corey is his work in Shenmue and that he really doesn't like Donald Trump (I don't either, to be fair).

Back