Is there a way to put the dodge onto a button?

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Tekken 7 (always Tekken 7)
PSN
danmann861
Steam
danielmann861
So one of the things I found slightly annoying with Shenmue III's combat is the dodge and the fact that it's tied to double flicking the stick. I kept thinking if only this were a button press as opposed to a stick flick....is there anyway to make it a button press via modding?

Disregard and delete if this has already been answered...or even done already,.

Yes one of the more odd choices was no dedicated dodge button especially without throw moves as way to control tempo of encounters.

Also I will never quite understand why the slow-no dodge was not available unless you were low on health, instead of rewarding proficient players who had mastered games controls and fighting mechanics.

On PC dodge does actually have its own button, space bar. I don't think that you can remap it in the game (as I believe it's not even listed in the settings) but as a work around, you can just bind a button on your gamepad to spacebar. It's so useful and makes the combat feel soo much nicer. Totally agree that it should have it's own button :p

On PC dodge does actually have its own button, space bar. I don't think that you can remap it in the game (as I believe it's not even listed in the settings) but as a work around, you can just bind a button on your gamepad to spacebar. It's so useful and makes the combat feel soo much nicer. Totally agree that it should have it's own button :p
Sounds interesting. What's the preferred way to do this?

Back