Jacket Equip Problem

I accidentally created this thread yesterday in the non spoiler section and tried to see if I could delete it but I couldn't so sorry for the double thread.

Is anyone else having an issue where the game only allows you to equip 3 jackets? I blew tokens buying a 4th jacket however it doesn't appear on the jacket equip field. I also got a dlc jacket as well and same thing. They both appear in my item or key item sections so they're there but I can't wear them for some reason.

I accidentally created this thread yesterday in the non spoiler section and tried to see if I could delete it but I couldn't so sorry for the double thread.

Is anyone else having an issue where the game only allows you to equip 3 jackets? I blew tokens buying a 4th jacket however it doesn't appear on the jacket equip field. I also got a dlc jacket as well and same thing. They both appear in my item or key item sections so they're there but I can't wear them for some reason.

Yeah this is a problem but for me there is a separate jacket below shirts so there are two jacket sections.

At first I thought the same as you until I noticed there's another section under shirts that displays other jackets.

Shirts have a scroll bar and I can cycle through them but for some reason there are 2 jacket sections.

Let me know if it's the same for you.

zZ7mcp6.jpg

JQZO7St.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah this is a problem but for me there is a separate jacket below shirts so there are two jacket sections.

At first I thought the same as you until I noticed there's another section under shirts that displays other jackets.

Shirts have a scroll bar and I can cycle through them but for some reason there are 2 jacket sections.

Let me know if it's the same for you.

zZ7mcp6.jpg

Omg duh. Lol totally didn't notice I can go further down. Awesome thank you.

Back