... Jesus, I thought he would marry a sailor! (Completed game)

OK, so I’ve finally completed the game (I say finally, I only got it yesterday XD) ... Now I already knew that the ending would be somewhat predictable in the sense that
Ryo would not be strong enough to even hit Lan Di

But blimey, I never thought in a million years that
Ryo would hand over the Phoenix mirror! The amount of stuff he’s gone through to stop people getting their hands on that mirror, then he just hands it over to save Shenhua’s life without even trying to negotiate or think about it!

Their late night chats, pulling funny faces during ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’, showing an interest in her family history etc... Up till this point I thought that maybe he had a vague interest in her, but when he gave up the mirror? Yeah, I personally think Ryo has fallen in love with this girl! Nozomi (who sounded pretty annoyed that he rang her!) and Joy hardly got any conversation from him at all, but Shenhua on the other hand, he talks to her every night!

Here I was thinking he was only ever gonna be interested in sailors :ROFLMAO:

Most of us that have completed the game are using this thread to discuss the ending.

Curious what difficulty were you playing on and did you speak to Shenhua nightly and complete side quests? It took my 40ishnhours to best game on hard, it seems quick to best it in 1 or 2 days.

Back