Jet Set Radio, Reborn! - Bomb Rush Cyberfunk

blixt

Banned
"If Sega’s not going to make a new Jet Set Radio, someone else will"

If you loved the original Jet Set Radio (DC) and especially Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox), like I did. There's good news. ´Team Reptile´ is working on a new JSR-like game but under another name, of course. They have captured the soul of JSR at 100% as far as I can see. Hideki Naganuma, the composer of the two existing JSR games are also composing music for Bomb Rush Cyberfunk!

JSR was one of my first DC-games and it has both a nostalgic meaning to me, and a unique charm to it that is unlike anything else.

I'm looking forward to this and I hope there's others who like this as well! 🥳
The fact that they preserved the original artwork style is just pure gold!

dec 2021 at the moment but i doubt they stick to that date.
Yeah, that's a long time and I have no idea why. Maybe becaue they have a smaller team working on it. But the longer time they have the better the final product can be.

Reactions: red
just a gut feeling but a smaller team will probably find it hard to stick to a set release date. i'm still waiting for the ps1 fear effect remake which was meant to come out last year.
Why not? Covid? One year it's a lot of time

just a gut feeling but a smaller team will probably find it hard to stick to a set release date. i'm still waiting for the ps1 fear effect remake which was meant to come out last year.
I only remember ´fear effekt´ vaguely. I watched it on YT and it looks very interesting for an PS1 game. Especially the graphics style.

Back