Judgement Series

Best ways for making money in the first is via save-scumming gambling, side cases or VR World (Dice & Cube).

VR World doesn't open up until... Chapter 6, I think and the side cases don't open up until chapter 2 or 3, so the only way to get money in the first chapter is to fight... and fight... and fight some more lol. If you get a nice plate as an item drop, you can sell at the pawn shop.

Once you hit VR World, money is beyond-easy to make, but again, that's not for a while.

Any tips for the school robot activity?
I have zero problems with the skateboard, boxing, dancing stuff
and i understand how i am supposed to win in the robot game
but i feel like i am the only one doing things there and my teammates arent doing anything.
The trainings missions are easy because i can win by myself but it doesnt work in the tournaments.
Is there some winner equipment preset for my teammates?

Last edited:
Any tips for the school robot activity?
I have zero problems with the skateboard, boxing, dancing stuff
and i understand how i am supposed to win in the robot game
but i feel like i am the only one doing things there and my teammates arent doing anything.
The trainings missions are easy because i can win by myself but it doesnt work in the tournaments.
Is there some winner equipment preset for my teammates?
Been a while since I touched LJ, so not gonna be much use when it comes to part names, but my setup for robotics club was all about speed in the primary role and powerful AI supporters. Make sure to buy shells with AI chips already installed for your two teammates and give them both assault rifles and chips to improve their ranged attack. If all goes to plan, you should be able to zip around collecting/placing blocks while your teammates sit around spawn killing the other team. Iirc, only certain types of shell can accommodate certain weapons, so you’ll need to check which one you’ll need for your teammates before building it, but yeah… making sure that their shells are the ones with AI chips preinstalled is a real game changer and makes things infinitely easier.

Been a while since I touched LJ, so not gonna be much use when it comes to part names, but my setup for robotics club was all about speed in the primary role and powerful AI supporters. Make sure to buy shells with AI chips already installed for your two teammates and give them both assault rifles and chips to improve their ranged attack. If all goes to plan, you should be able to zip around collecting/placing blocks while your teammates sit around spawn killing the other team. Iirc, only certain types of shell can accommodate certain weapons, so you’ll need to check which one you’ll need for your teammates before building it, but yeah… making sure that their shells are the ones with AI chips preinstalled is a real game changer and makes things infinitely easier.
Thanks, i will give it a try.
I simply ugraded their preset equip, so gave them better hammer and shield + better motor, batteries etc
but they are almost doing nothing in the actual game.
While i'm already on the field picking up like 5 items, it feels like they barely moved out of our main base zone.

Trust me, Tosh, it's not as hard as it seems.

Upgrading the hammer and the like is not really super-necessary; just ensure you have at least 1 AI unit with guns (as Tomboz said) and have them set to attack all the time. Doing a fortress type (the ones that look almost like turtle shells) and keeping it to stick around the base, orders-wise, it will collect any blocks that you aren't able to get.

Then, immediately, beeline it to build a path to the enemy's base; you'll get done in no time, if you do it like that.

I did struggle a touch at first, but then I won the last... 15 matches or so (probably more) that I did, keeping to the above strategy: once you get the hang of it, it becomes easy, trust me :)

Still no news about pc release, right? :crying: :crying: :crying:
I mean Judgment 1 is from 2018 / 2019, so almost 3 years since the japanese release date,
Like A Dragon over 1 year old too.
And Judgment is still Stadia and console only + the whole agency stuff on top of it ...
I dont know, ... next chance maybe 6-12 months after the Lost Judgment release date,
so march - september 2022. But only if they were able to clear the situation, otherwise its not coming.

Oh no, drone racing inside the school building.

maxresdefault.jpg

lol trust me, it's not as hard as it looks.

You do need to practice a bit though ;)
First two or three Grand Prix were fine (well, except that i never got the first place in the indoor map,
but it was fine because i won on all the other maps)
But i can already see dozens of destroyed drones there in the faster tournaments.
It was the same in Judgment 1. The part in the bottom floor of the tower in the very fast tournaments ... pain

elaPain.png

I'm 50 hours in, still only chapter 4. All of the school activities are done / paused in this chapter
and i just finished the whole girls bar thing.
Also because of the skateboard points and then the VR sidemission,
i already have like 10 mil Yen. Still a lot of fun, no problems so far.
I really really liked these new catchword + gadget activites. Overall a lot of different things to do.
I guess my final playtime will be something like 120, 130 hours (?)

Sounds like you're on the exact same path I was on.

I HATED waiting chapter, after chapter, after chapter, to finish the school sidecases, but you can complete them all beginning in Chapter 8 and the next few chapters after.

Sounds like you're on the exact same path I was on.

I HATED waiting chapter, after chapter, after chapter, to finish the school sidecases, but you can complete them all beginning in Chapter 8 and the next few chapters after.
Yeah, i guess its really hard to balance because of how different playstyles can be.
I know some RPG type of games where you actually can finish like almost all of the side content and activities
in the first 1 or 2 chapters out of 5. But then there is nothing left to do in the world,
you can only finish the main story and thats it. So in the beginning you have like omega huge amount of content
at every corner for hours, but then there is nothing left to do in the next chapters and the story ends in like 5 hours.
Thats not that great either.
At least with these forced pauses theres always some content left.
But yeah it really depends on how you want to play it and i dont know any perfect solution for that scenario.
For some people its going to be way too much if you can already do everything from the beginning
and some people cant enjoy the story when they know that theres still so much side content to do etc.
Its a tough decision.

I've been playing this game on my Xbox Series S and playing Lost Judgement for quite a bit and last night while playing it hit me like a ton of bricks...

This game is about a guy running around Japan in a leather jacket, white T-shirt, spiky hair and jeans trying to solve a murder. A game that doesn't rush itself either in story. The studio that made this game was spun off from the same team that made Shenmue I and II. Folks, this game is Shenmue reincarnated 20 years later. Even some of the music sounds similar. This is a new, edgier concept of what Shenmue was and is.

Then looking at my Series S, the white controller which looks similar to the Dreamcast controller and the machine that looks similar as well, this console is Dreamcast reincarnated 20 years later.

It all lives here and that realization made me extremely happy. Perhaps this was already realized here but I haven't been active here like I was in the past and just wanted to share that personal realization. :)

I've been playing this game on my Xbox Series S and playing Lost Judgement for quite a bit and last night while playing it hit me like a ton of bricks...

This game is about a guy running around Japan in a leather jacket, white T-shirt, spiky hair and jeans trying to solve a murder. A game that doesn't rush itself either in story. The studio that made this game was spun off from the same team that made Shenmue I and II. Folks, this game is Shenmue reincarnated 20 years later. Even some of the music sounds similar. This is a new, edgier concept of what Shenmue was and is.

Then looking at my Series S, the white controller which looks similar to the Dreamcast controller and the machine that looks similar as well, this console is Dreamcast reincarnated 20 years later.

It all lives here and that realization made me extremely happy. Perhaps this was already realized here but I haven't been active here like I was in the past and just wanted to share that personal realization. :)
Welcome back, it’s been a long time since you’ve posted. Always cool to see big names from the old golden age of the Dojo.

It is NOT 'mue reincarnated.

Not. even. *******. close.

EDIT* To elaborate:

1. Yagami does NOT have spiky hair.
2. The team is NOT spun off from AM2, the team is basically the modern day AM4/Amusement Vision and outside of Nagoshi, has nothing to do with AM2 or 'mue's production.
3. 'mue is an Action-Adventure title, centered on exploration and fact-finding. Judge Eyes is an actual DETECTIVE game, placed over a Beat-'em-Up and has multiple fighting systems that make use of the game's engine, where you gather evidence, take photographs, interview witnesses/victims and put together a case, in the game's interface. 'mue has you doing none of that, not to mention that the fighting styles are on a separate engine, that is not seamless and fluid with the in-game engine itself.
4. The game came out on the PS4 first, not Box.
5. No console, Box, PS or otherwise, is the DC reincarnated.

It's nice to FEEL that way towards the game and all, but no, this completely plays into the hands of the, "Yakuza is Shenmue but newer/better," crowd and outside of some conceptual/visual-style similarities and Nagoshi's involvement, the two franchises have nothing to do with each other.

Last edited:
Lost Judgment
88 hours in, chapter 9.
All of the school activities 100% done.
Also i did all of the keyword search missions / gadget search missions / squirrel stuff and side stories.
I guess its time to concentrate on the main story now

Back