Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Someone is already selling the capsule toy set for $400 cad on ebay :mad:

Anyone got a dispatch email who are based in the EU/UK?
I emailed Joel yesterday and he said it should be within the next couple of weeks for the UK. The art book is very nearly ready to go out now too so that is probably why, they will perhaps ship out everything together at this rate as acknowledged in the Kickstarter update.

I emailed Joel yesterday and he said it should be within the next couple of weeks for the UK. The art book is very nearly ready to go out now too so that is probably why, they will perhaps ship out everything together at this rate as acknowledged in the Kickstarter update.
Thanks for letting us know :)

I received a shipping notification yesterday (well, pre-shipment), not sure what for...I think the art book is the only thing I have left, so hopefully that's it and that it's not janky. Reminds me, I am not sure where I stashed the t-shirt...

I received a shipping notification yesterday (well, pre-shipment), not sure what for...I think the art book is the only thing I have left, so hopefully that's it and that it's not janky. Reminds me, I am not sure where I stashed the t-shirt...
Did you already get your capsule toys? If so then it's either the artbook, or soundtrack.. could even be both!
And the artbook actually looked to be really good quality from the Kickstarter photo we saw. Cover looks glossed too!

Did you already get your capsule toys? If so then it's either the artbook, or soundtrack.. could even be both!
And the artbook actually looked to be really good quality from the Kickstarter photo we saw. Cover looks glossed too!

I was in the tier under the physical CD soundtrack so I think it's gotta be the artbook. Pretty sure I didn't have capsule toys.

I was in the tier under the physical CD soundtrack so I think it's gotta be the artbook. Pretty sure I didn't have capsule toys.
Yeah the physical soundtrack started at tier $250, art book at $175.
Though the $120 tier included a single physical capsule toy, so it could be that!
Joel did say last week that the artbooks were nearly ready for shipping, so...
Hopefully this also means that countries outside the US will start getting their shipment notifications starting next week!

I double-checked my tier and seems the only things remaining are the artbook (no order confirmation yet but looking forward to it) and CD soundtrack (completely forgot about this one).

Back