Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Yeah, my shipping's been all over the place lol. Seems like it shipped from America to the Netherlands and is now being handled by PostNL who are going to ship it over here for Royal Mail (who PostNL seem to have a partnership with) to deliver. Not had any kind of text yet myself, but it sounds legitimate enough to me so I wouldn't worry too much.
Seems a bit bizarre though. Why not just ship straight from the US to the UK like they did with other backer items like the tshirt and signed illustration? :unsure:

Upon receiving my package I was like "Please don't get Chai, anyone but Chai." I got Chai.

Wish I splurged on the full set. Any leads on anyone selling individual capsules or a set would be appreciated.

Upon receiving my package I was like "Please don't get Chai, anyone but Chai." I got Chai.

Wish I splurged on the full set. Any leads on anyone selling individual capsules or a set would be appreciated.
edit. i was going to recommend ebay but i just checked ebay usa and the prices are all over the place..the chai toy is selling for $15 and the ryo toy is selling for $50 to $70. (i guess no one wants chai lol.)

you could take a chance and try and contact fangamer directly, you never know, you might be able to but a leftover set?

Last edited:
If they were made to order there shouldn't be any left over sets. It would be cruel if they ended up selling a set, or even an individual toy, that was meant for an original backer of the $500 tier (like me - I'm stll waiting for mine to even ship, so paws off :LOL:)

I've seen some of the capsule sets going on Ebay, though, so maybe try there?

Mine came in the mail today and I was disappointed NOT to get Chai. But after getting Ryo's capsule toy, I feel like I might have got the best one...The forklift is really cool u_u

edit. i was going to recommend ebay but i just checked ebay usa and the prices are all over the place..the chai toy is selling for $15 and the ryo toy is selling for $50 to $70. (i guess no one wants chai lol.)

you could take a chance and try and contact fangamer directly, you never know, you might be able to but a leftover set?
Yeah I figure they just made enough for backers. I actually messaged them to see if they had any leftovers but they confirmed that they only have enough physical rewards for backers. I'm just going to have to keep tabs on eBay. Got lucky with a Shenhua earlier so I'll keep trying to assemble a full set that way.

If they were made to order there shouldn't be any left over sets. It would be cruel if they ended up selling a set, or even an individual toy, that was meant for an original backer of the $500 tier (like me - I'm stll waiting for mine to even ship, so paws off :LOL:)

I've seen some of the capsule sets going on Ebay, though, so maybe try there?
Yeah, definitely made to order. Haha I hope you get yours soon! All the sets that were up already sold before I started looking for them so hopefully another goes up soon. I'm definitely going to try to acquire a "loose" set and boxed set if possible. My wallet will hate me but that's the price I pay for not bumping up a few tiers back then. Such is life, eh?

Mine came in the mail today and I was disappointed NOT to get Chai. But after getting Ryo's capsule toy, I feel like I might have got the best one...The forklift is really cool u_u
The forklift is definitely my favorite looking out of the set, I wish I got that one instead of Chai for sure! You totally got the best one out of the set.

Reactions: red
Hi everyone,

A question for those receiving their rewards in Europe. Are you getting your Shipments page updated with the artbook and capsule toys?

Hi everyone,

A question for those receiving their rewards in Europe. Are you getting your Shipments page updated with the artbook and capsule toys?
do you mean tracking updates for the parcel? yes the fangamer "track your parcel " email link is updating.

My fellow Canadians, has anyone gotten anything yet? @code l name I still haven't even gotten an email.

Negatory. I read something which I’m not sure is accurate but if you are over the $500 tier for international recipients they are waiting for delivery of music soundtrack and shipping it altogether.

I am not too concerned but would obviously like to get my hands on the art book and capsules sooner rather than later.

Would make a nice Christmas present if we can get it in December
I'm literally checking my Fangamer account multiple times per day on the hope that they've finally dispatched my goodies.
I'm honestly sick of seeing that tracking number for the tshirt I recieved months ago showing up at the top of the page :LOL:

So I emailed Fangamer asking about my artbook, and they said mine would ship with my soundtrack. Anyone else expecting both rewards? I bought artbooks were shipping out ready regardless of the soundtrack but maybe my memory fails me.

So I emailed Fangamer asking about my artbook, and they said mine would ship with my soundtrack. Anyone else expecting both rewards? I bought artbooks were shipping out ready regardless of the soundtrack but maybe my memory fails me.
How they dispatch stuff seems to be all over the place.
In the US, I've seen artbooks going out after the capsule toys but before the soundtrack and those outside the US in the $500 tier won't receive the capsule toys or the artbook until the soundtrack is ready to ship.
Tbh, at this rate I aren't really fussed how they get sent out as long as it's all wrapped up pretty soon.

Hello,

I'm in the $500 tier and had to contact them due to not yet receiving my toy capsule set or artbook. They sent out my capsule toy set and gave me a tracking number and informed me "The art book is scheduled to ship out with your CD Soundtrack to reduce number of packages as the soundtracks should be ready to ship soon."

Anyone know how to put the head on the forklift capsule toy? It's really hard.

Edit: Got it. You just have to push really hard on that spiky head. Ouch.

Reactions: red
Hey guys, is anyone else in the UK still waiting for their art book, capsule set and CD to arrive? I haven't had an email from FanGamer and I just wanted to check if anyone else is in the same boat.

Hey guys, is anyone else in the UK still waiting for their art book, capsule set and CD to arrive? I haven't had an email from FanGamer and I just wanted to check if anyone else is in the same boat.
Same boat. I think we'll get it in December

Back