Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

I received this response from Fangamer support this morning (see below), so with the soundtrack now shipping it shouldn't be too much longer now for International backers to get their remaining rewards.

Untitled.png

Steph replied to my email (after 2 weeks lol) last night as well; 2 hours before her email, I got the shipping notification for all three (capsule, art book, soundtrack), so I'll be joining you guys very soon! :D

Steph replied to my email (after 2 weeks lol) last night as well; 2 hours before her email, I got the shipping notification for all three (capsule, art book, soundtrack), so I'll be joining you guys very soon! :D
Yeah going by reports it seems like it's the tier with the singular capsule toy, artbook & soundtrack going out now; guessing the $500 tier with the full capsule set, single toy, artbook and soundtrack to follow afterwards. Bit longer for me lol.

USPS is moving mega slow atm and with mine still to dispatch I'm not optimistic it'll be with me before the end of the year 😭Super happy for those of you who finally have yours or have had them dispatched though!

Anyone else in the US receive shipping details yet for the artbook and soundtrack?

Anyone else in the US receive shipping details yet for the artbook and soundtrack?
I received the artbook, but don't have anything on the soundtrack. I pestered fangamer a little bit about the artbook, though. They'll probably get to me last on the soundtrack, I'd guess.

I received the artbook, but don't have anything on the soundtrack. I pestered fangamer a little bit about the artbook, though. They'll probably get to me last on the soundtrack, I'd guess.
They told me I'll get the artbook and soundtrack together to save on shipping but I'm seeing Europe get theirs before I even get shipping details. Didn't Europe get all of their stuff after the US reward wise?

Very impressive! I was expecting the worst in that it would be a CD in a cardboard case, but this feels like a proper legit album!

That CD looks awesome, yes.

No email here yet, but I was one of the earliest recipients of one or two of the previous reward distributions so it's only fair if I need to be patient sometimes too.

I have to say, as well, apart from the game sleeve, I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of the rewards, overall.

My expectations were pretty much rock-bottom, but all things considered, it all worked out quite well. I'd even go as far as to say that the artbook and CD soundtrack are on par with what you get in some of the retail special editions of some AAA games.

Back