Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Just received my artbook, CD and figurine today. Oddly, though, I received two packages of each.

I'll keep the toys, as they're both different, but might try sticking the extra book and CD on eBay and see what happens, not that I'm expecting to get much for them.
Iā€™d be interested and could probably pick them up if needed.

Just received my artbook, CD and figurine today. Oddly, though, I received two packages of each.

I'll keep the toys, as they're both different, but might try sticking the extra book and CD on eBay and see what happens, not that I'm expecting to get much for them.
Oh dear. Some poor person probably won't get their rewards.

I wouldn't worry too much about it; I'm in the US and still owed the artbook and soundtrack as well.
(I'll just shoot them an e-mail, should nothing change within the next few weeks.)
Sent them a second email today. Every other reward shipped out first in the US. Don't know why that seems to have changed now. I don't care that we get it after Europe, I just am worrying that something went wrong.

Nope, I'm still owed the soundtrack, artbook and the 4 capsule set..
Same here and for some of the Dojo staff located in the UK.
As far as I'm aware, the capsule toy boxset hasn't been dispatched to anyone outside the US at all yet.
Still seems like they are plodding along posting out the singluar toy, artbook and soundtrack and that they'll eventually get to us in the $500 tier.

Wish they would finally send these out to us particular $500 european people, let alone have it arrive here.

I'm used to be very chill about this but I'm getting a little annoyed how long it is taking them. I finally wanna make a photo of my rearranged collection setup. But not as long as the kickstarter items aren't there. Oh well, with that soundtrack and the new Shenmue III edition in the pipeline aswell, there is some more waiting to be done for "that one single photo" anyway.

Wish they would finally send these out to us particular $500 european people, let alone have it arrive here.

I'm used to be very chill about this but I'm getting a little annoyed how long it is taking them. I finally wanna make a photo of my rearranged collection setup. But not as long as the kickstarter items aren't there. Oh well, with that soundtrack and the new Shenmue III edition in the pipeline aswell, there is some more waiting to be done for "that one single photo" anyway.
Yes, I've been patient for a while as they literally could have started sending some stuff out before 2019 in theory...yet they didn't. Who knows whose fault that is. We're literally over a year from the game's release and some rewards haven't even been shipped. And communication regarding this is terrible.

Yes, I've been patient for a while as they literally could have started sending some stuff out before 2019 in theory...yet they didn't. Who knows whose fault that is. We're literally over a year from the game's release and some rewards haven't even been shipped. And communication regarding this is terrible.
Contacting the S3 team or Fangamer themselves is pretty fruitless now to be honest.
They seem to give the same answers everytime and any promising response you do get seems to be shot down not long after (eg. saying the rewards will be shipping out before the end of a month).
It's really just waiting it out and staying as patient as possible. That's all we can do.

Contacting the S3 team or Fangamer themselves is pretty fruitless now to be honest.
They seem to give the same answers everytime and any promising response you do get seems to be shot down not long after (eg. saying the rewards will be shipping out before the end of a month).
It's really just waiting it out and staying as patient as possible. That's all we can do.
Unfortunately, yes. Through my half baked research, I haven't been able to confirm if any US users have received their artbooks or soundtracks yet. I'm just hoping nothing went wrong, as usually we have gotten our rewards before Europe, where those items have already been being received.

Back