Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

How long did it take you to get yours after your dispatch email arrived?
And was it delivered by Royal Mail or another courier do you know?
I must admit I haven't paid much attention, but i'd probably say a week and a half between dispatch and delivery. It was delivered by Royal Mail and I got text message updates telling me when it entered the country. I must admit, the packaging and the communication was top notch.

While I think about it $10 for that delivery and separate ones for the game, autographed picture and T-shirt is a freaking bargain! I almost feel bad for YsNet as I can't imagine all this postage was cheap. I would've loved getting it all in one go truth be told, but there you go.

EDIT: I realised others answered after the fact! I should really read the rest of the thread before replying :sweatsmile:

It was delivered by Royal Mail and I got text message updates telling me when it entered the country.
Sorry for the daft question but how do you go about getting texts from Royal Mail? I take it you need to sign up to their website or something?
I tried looking on Google but all it brings up is stuff about scam texts lol :ROFLMAO:

I got mine in the UK today! I got Chai 😥😥😥

Don't suppose anybody wants to trade?!
There's a Forklift Ryo up on Ebay UK now if that's the one you're after?
It's a bidding auction too, so you may be able to get it cheaper than those crazy Buy It Now prices 😅

Last edited:
Sorry for the daft question but how do you go about getting texts from Royal Mail? I take it you need to sign up to their website or something?
I tried looking on Google but all it brings up is stuff about scam texts lol :ROFLMAO:

There's a Forklift Ryo up on Ebay UK now if that's the one you're after?
It's a bidding auction too, so you may be able to get it cheaper than those crazy Buy It Now prices 😅
Ah! Thanks :)

As for the texts, I think I might have put my phone number in the fangamer section? I might be wrong, but that's the only thing I can think of!

Couldn't live with just having Chai so after weeks of scoping out eBay like a hawk for decent pricing, I've finally accumulated all 4 capsule toys. Really wish I went for the set back during the Kickstarter but as they say, you snooze you lose.
Only missing the outer box now 😅 😉
How much did the other three all cost you in the end?
I'm glad I backed the $500 tier, even if I ended up living on instant noodles for a month or two afterwards 😂

Only missing the outer box now 😅 😉
How much did the other three all cost you in the end?
I'm glad I backed the $500 tier, even if I ended up living on instant noodles for a month or two afterwards 😂
I know, right? I think the box is something I can live without but it'd be nice to have 🙃
About $160. $50 each for sitting Ryo and Shenhua and $60 for forklift Ryo. And it's all good, I was living off cigarettes and black coffee for a bit when I paid around that much for my copy of Snatcher on Sega CD haha.

I finally got the last of my Shenmue 3 rewards today after I backed the project back in June 2015. Finally happy to have everything.
0001.JPG
0003.JPG
0002.JPG
0004.JPG
0005.JPG
100_2015.JPG
Can't wait to see the future anime series and hope to see Shenmue 4 become a reality one day!

Last edited:
I really hope I can snag one of their crystal rewards one day. I maxed out my credit at the time to get what I did, it would've been impossible for me to go higher. Maybe I can find one at auction, but it's gonna be very expensive...

Anyone else in the UK not even gotten an email about the capsule toys or CD yet? Should I contact FanGamer?

In my case they've shipped the rewards last week but I didn't get notified. If you go to this Survey Support And Survey Resender link and type in your Kickstarter account email, a link to your Reward page can be accessed and in the bottom there is a SHIPMENT menu which you can track any pending reward shipments, including already received ones.

Nice collection Kazlab :).
I have a question about the mirrors. It seems that "the big one" on the front is different of the two in the back.
The big one seems to be the retail collector edition one but I don't know what are the tw little ones. They seems to be brighter. Could you please tell me how did you get them ? I'm kinda obsessed with these mirrors :)

Nice collection Kazlab :).
I have a question about the mirrors. It seems that "the big one" on the front is different of the two in the back.
The big one seems to be the retail collector edition one but I don't know what are the tw little ones. They seems to be brighter. Could you please tell me how did you get them ? I'm kinda obsessed with these mirrors :)
Not him, but those look like the pre-order bonus double sided mirrors from Gamestop. Got a few myself.

Not him, but those look like the pre-order bonus double sided mirrors from Gamestop. Got a few myself.
Thank you for your answer. Sadly as a french guy I think I won't be able to pick up two of them easily :). Maybe on ebay.

Would it be possible to have a good photo of them ?

Thank you for your answer. Sadly as a french guy I think I won't be able to pick up two of them easily :). Maybe on ebay.

Would it be possible to have a good photo of them ?
No problem, they're not very expensive on eBay if you ever want to go for them. Sure thing, I'll take some when I'm home later.

Finally got my final rewards. Don't know if it does anything special, but don't forget to go to Kickstarter and mark your items as received once they all come in.

Looking at the physical backer soundtrack, it says all tracks are copyright SEGA except for 1 and 16. I've attached them below. Does that mean that they were arranged and composed (respectively, since the first is obviously a piano arrangement of the theme) specifically for this game? I thought we had confirmation that no new tracks were made?

1:

Shenmue 3 Backer Exclusive OST : Shenmue Theme Piano - YouTube

16:

Back