Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Difference between tier 8 and 9? Perhaps I am wrong

The artwork is also present in game :) and anyway I gave that money to the Kickstarter because I WANTED SHENMUE III. The rewards are a nice addition but I didn't care much. I'd have given the same money even with zero rewards.

Now it's confirmed there are both blank and painted statues; I really would like to track down the history of the painted one(s).

It's a really good paint job by an artist. Looks more like it's done by a make-up artist.

Eyes looks like the're real. Eyelashes attached.

Her hat is a really nice and unexpected surprise. Think it was Crocheted by Yu himself.

I'm collecting stuff for a long time. Based on my own experiences; both paintjob and hat are not recently done/made. Based on dust.

The structure of the wool/cotton of the hat feels like it's some decades old. Think it's to fragile for a washing machine.

Will be great to track down pictures of my bust; just like the pictures @TGS of the blank busts.

@shredingskin and @rdk_nl

What are they made of? I'm talking to the guy with the other Ryo and he's saying its fibre glass/something light and they're hollow.

Are yours the same?

@shredingskin and @rdk_nl

What are they made of? I'm talking to the guy with the other Ryo and he's saying its fibre glass/something light and they're hollow.

Are yours the same?

Please Read this:

Screenshot_20200201-144710_YouTube.jpg

You can browse Wikipedia, Google and Youtube to watch production processes of statues and other artworks.

Love it's made of FibreGlass or what we call in Dutch "two components" Love it's strength; real Plaster would really make it Fragile.

I think people who work in arts also call this "plaster".

Edit: The only correct word is Resin:

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Last edited:
Please Read this:

View attachment 7222

You can browse Wikipedia, Google and Youtube to watch production processes of statues and other artworks.

Love it's made of FibreGlass or what we call in Dutch "two components" Love it's strength; real Plaster would really make it Fragile.

I think people who work in arts also call this "plaster".

Edit: The only correct word is Resin:

View attachment 7223
Cheers :).

Was your certificate in the box too? I'm trying to see if everyone got a certificate or if people have either missed them or some got sent out without them.

Hi Everyone
I’m the one who got the other Ryo bust.
But I’m a bit surprised that it’s not a bust, I also couldn’t find any certificate. I’ll look again when I get home.

thanks again to Matt for pointing me to this thread.

0050EC76-9000-4B1D-A780-9079F14DDFEB.jpeg

Hi Everyone
I’m the one who got the other Ryo bust.
But I’m a bit surprised that it’s not a bust, I also couldn’t find any certificate. I’ll look again when I get home.

thanks again to Matt for pointing me to this thread.

View attachment 7224
Pictured alongside Fangmei, nice!

Back